Relaxing vaccinations guidelines

I just got my pre-trip notification today of the trip protocols from ABD, which said that the vaccination requirements will still be in place when I take my ABD in late September. So not through early October at the least. But I've really heard literally nothing about them lifting it, just about them not lifting it, if that makes sense.

Sayhello

Is there an ABD pre-trip testing policy?
No. The only testing requirement is if any of the countries you go to require testing (like New Zealand currently). You do, however, have to provide proof of vaccination pre-trip.

Sayhello

I'm guessing they will only relax them if the countries they are traveling to relax them. ABD has no control on whether places like NZ require vaccination to enter.

The current policy is all guests and guides must be vaccinated, regardless of destination. New Zealand currently doesn't require proof of vaccination. The vaccination policy applies to US domestic trips as well.

The current policy is all guests and guides must be vaccinated, regardless of destination. New Zealand currently doesn't require proof of vaccination. The vaccination policy applies to US domestic trips as well.
I think they just have a single blanket policy for everyone, because it's too much to keep up with the constantly changing requirements of dozens and dozens of countries. If ABD allows anyone to sign up for a trip as unvaccinated, then the country changes its policies to require vaccination, ABD is going to have to either cancel their reservation or get them to get vaccinated, and then if the country subsequently gets rid of the requirement, they'd probably be upset that they cancelled... etc., etc.. It's just easier to require vaccinations for now so that they're covered for all situations.

Sayhello

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter