Rehab List-Check for rehabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
aawwwwwww
10.gif

I am planning a trip in late December. Is anything closed where they are building Harry Potter?

phamton has announced Earthquake is closed for refurb with no reopening date announced

phamton has announced Earthquake is closed for refurb with no reopening date announced
We're going to US in Dec 20th. I hope they have reopened this by then as "Disaster!"

I really liked this ride and wanted to do it again, of course that if its brand new its even better! But its been 7 years since my last trip to Orlando, so i really hope they open this before dec 20th!

This is what I just found on USF's website:

Islands of Adventure:
Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls® is currently closed for refurbishment and is scheduled to reopen December 3rd.

Universal Studios:
Earthquake® is currently closed for refurbishment and is scheduled to reopen December 15th.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

This is what I just found on USF's website:

Islands of Adventure:
Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls® is currently closed for refurbishment and is scheduled to reopen December 3rd.

Universal Studios:
Earthquake® is currently closed for refurbishment and is scheduled to reopen December 15th.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

Nice, this means that Disaster! (new name for Earthquake) will be open when I come to US in Dec 19th or 20th and also that IoA might be a little less crowded as people might head for US on Dec 15th (our IoA day) as it is scheduled to reopen on that day!

Disaster! A Major Motion Picture Ride....Starring You! did not open on December 15. The rumored opening date is December 24.

i heard about that from a tm.
looking forward to how it is going to turn out.

me too cause I thought it was good when earth quake but have heard they took out the truck that slides down at you and wonder why they done that:confused3

me too cause I thought it was good when earth quake but have heard they took out the truck that slides down at you and wonder why they done that:confused3

The truck has not been removed entirely. The look and theming of the truck has been changed, but the overall effect is still in place. Team Member previews took place tonight, and everyone is giving it rave reviews.:goodvibes

The truck has not been removed entirely. The look and theming of the truck has been changed, but the overall effect is still in place. Team Member previews took place tonight, and everyone is giving it rave reviews.:goodvibes

Thanks thats great cause I read somewhere they took it out and it bummed me out cause loved the part with the truck.:thumbsup2

Popeye's and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges will be closed for refurbishment from January 6th through February 2nd.

Jaws will be closed for refurbishment from January 28th through February 8th.

Popeye's and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges will be closed for refurbishment from January 6th through February 2nd.

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :headache: :headache: :headache: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My kids just love this ride .... We ride it 3-4 times every visit (that occurs every 2 years).

They 'd be so disppointed !

Do you know if Disaster! is already open ?

Thanks for the info ! :thumbsup2

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :headache: :headache: :headache: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My kids just love this ride .... We ride it 3-4 times every visit (that occurs every 2 years).

They 'd be so disppointed !

Thanks for the info ! :thumbsup2

Word is offical opening is January 17th

It has been opened for over a week with technical rehearsals. It is only a "soft opening" so that means it may not be open all day. I went the day before yesterday and it was open all day long so I think you will have a good chance of seeing it. I was very impressed with the revamp.

If I Ran the Zoo™ is currently closed for refurbishment.

Popeye`s and Bluto`s Bilge-Rat Barges and Me-Ship, The Olive will be closed for refurbishment from January 6 through February 2, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter