Rehab List-Check for rehabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaytezIOA

ioacentralveteran
Maybe this can be stickied, but there are alot of questions about rides being down. Since we dont have a list by Universal, maybe we can list them here when we hear them so there arent a thousand threads asking about it? Just a thought.
Here's the current list of rides and attractions that will be down, or are closed.
Hydro-Action stunt show is done as of August 18th. No further information as to when or if it will come back.
Universal 360 is done as of August 18th. Chances are it will be back for HHN.
Fear Factor Live is closed as of August 18th to make room for Bill and Teds at HHN. It will be back sometime in November, presumably in time for the busy christmas season.
Triceratops Encounter is closed, gone forever and has no hopes of returning in the forseeable future.
Back to the Future is closed, gone forever, and will be replaced with The Simpsons in Spring 2008.

We arrive on thursday night and were so excited to see Fear Factor!!!

It is really closed??

Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges is closed for refurbishment. No date on when it will be re-opened.

any ideas on what will be closed in mid december? (in addition to popeye which was mentioned before)

Is there anyway of finding out how long Popeye and Bluto's will be closed. We will be there Nov 6-10 and was really looking foward to Popere's. Why would they close both water rides at the same time?:confused3

Is there anyway of finding out how long Popeye and Bluto's will be closed. We will be there Nov 6-10 and was really looking foward to Popere's. Why would they close both water rides at the same time?:confused3

both?

There are 3 water rides on IoA:
Popeye and BLuto's is the raft ride
Dudley Do Right's is the log flume ride
Jurassic Park is the river boat ride

Only popeye is closed.

Only one water ride is closed. There is still no information on when Popeye and Bluto's (which is only one ride) will open again. You'll hear it on this thread as soon as the information is released.

We were on Popeye's today, it was around 4, here's our drenched selves to prove it :lmao:
Didn't see any signs or hear anything about closing???

Anyway, looked for you twice now at GS Bev, no luck yet, but I'll keep tryin'

That's wonderful! I'm glad it's back up.

I've been off the last two days---sorry I missed you.

Back up...already?? :confused3 Guess it wasn't 'down' for long then, eh?? Couldn't have been much of a rehab :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter