~~~Regional Cookbook Sent/Received.....COMPLETED!!!

Mine will be mailed today. Barnes & Noble were out of the cookbooks and I had to go to the Festival Store yesterday to get some.

Also, I received a cookbook from Sharon (PrincessInOZ). Now, I just need to figure out where to get kangaroo tails, pig's head, yella bellies, yabbie tails and goats. Then, there's the stew recipe for 3800 people that requires 3 medium size camels :rotfl: and 2 rabbits and another for roasted emu. The title of this book is "Outback Cooking in the Camp Oven". I am having lots of fun reading it.....not sure whether I can even attempt the recipes.

I also got a nice dish towel and 4 chocolate/caramel koalas (which I promptly ate:goodvibes)

Thanks Sharon for the very informative cookbook and yours will be on its way very soon.

Cindy

:rotfl: That book sounds very fun to read!!

Your other one should arrive in the next day or two also.

Hopefully an arrival today.

Yes! Lynne sent me:
Amish Friends Cookbook (and just going thru it quickly saw at least 3 or 4 recipes I want to try!)

and:
a great Mickey & Minnie tote
a sweet Minnie plastic drinking glass
Winnie the Pooh photo album
and a "I'm Celebrating" pin from WDW!

great package Lynne! thank you so much!

Happy Easter to those of you celebrating!

Great...........that just leaves Cindy, Sharon and Sarah to receive.

Cindy, did your second one arrive yet? It was mailed Tuesday.

Yes! Lynne sent me:
Amish Friends Cookbook (and just going thru it quickly saw at least 3 or 4 recipes I want to try!)

and:
a great Mickey & Minnie tote
a sweet Minnie plastic drinking glass
Winnie the Pooh photo album
and a "I'm Celebrating" pin from WDW!

great package Lynne! thank you so much!

Happy Easter to those of you celebrating!

Glad you liked everything! I forgot to put a note in-so sorry! :goodvibes
I have to say, I use the one you sent me last year ALL the time. DS15 won't let me make any other meatball recipe now.

A side note :confused:
When I went to ship-I went to a PO that I don't usually use. (3 equal distance from me) Even tho I had packed in a Flat Rate Priority Mail box, when she gave me the price it was double what it should have been. When I questioned her, she said that it would now get there the next day-all with a smile! I said I wanted priority, not Express, and she changed it with a bit of resistance. Then she asked me if I was interested in purchasing just about everything they had near the counter. I mentioned this when I was back at my usual PO and found out they are being told to push Express and products! She was training a girl as we were talking and said she wasn't training her that way, and thought it was wrong, but that's what they're being told to do.

I'm off to sign up for online shipping labels! :goodvibes

Yuck to that, Lynne.
I love the online shipping labels............and home pick up!!

got my cookbooks today thank you Cindy

They are

2011 Great Garlic Cook-off
For the Love of Garlic the complete guide to Garlic Cuisine

Sarah.....please check your delivery confirmation.
Let us know the progress of the exchange you sent. Should have arrived by now.

I mailed it on April 3rd it probaly will be there this week. I am looking for the confirmation receipt

So if the package has not arrived by Friday April 13 I will resend the cookbooks that I sent in my package.

Sorry its taking so long

Sarah

How did you send it?? I received mine from TX sent first class and it only took 2 days.

I leave for a trip on the 14th and do hope they have all arrived (except maybe Sharon in Australia's)

I mailed it on April 3rd it probaly will be there this week. I am looking for the confirmation receipt

So if the package has not arrived by Friday April 13 I will resend the cookbooks that I sent in my package.

Sorry its taking so long

Sarah

The cookbooks arrived yesterday:dance3:

Sarah sent me "Best of the Best from Texas" and "Chuckwagon cuisine".

Thanks so much and I will definitely enjoy reading them and trying out a few recipes. Just need to find a Chuchwagon:cool1:

Cindy:goodvibes

Great news!!

That just means we wait for Sharon to get hers......should be by early next week.

They're here!

Cindy - Thanks for the Garlic cookbooks. I love them. I actually made a visit to the Garlic Shop in Gilroy a couple of times (the last time being about 6 - 8 years ago) and never bought any cookbooks. So, I'm really pleased to have these in my collection.

Thanks again.

And thanks Meriweather for organising this exchange.

princess::upsidedow

Back from my trip.........and glad to read that final exchange arrived.

That completes this exchange.,.....in case everyone didn't get that already.

Hope to see you back next year...........and the annual holiday recipe exchange will be in Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter