~~~Regional Cookbook Sent/Received.....COMPLETED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out. There are only 7 of us this year, so the choices of states weren't too good. So, some people may be getting one from a state they already received.....from a different person, so it will be a different book.

Fun!!

Mail date is 4-6...........please get them out in time! We have one international person playing :yay:

I will be going out of town 4-14..........I hope they have all arrived by then (the 2 international ones, might not though)

Can't wait to hear

:yay:

I'm getting in early!

My parcel is in the registered post, with a delivery anywhere between 3 - 10 days.

I'll be catching up on the arrivals and impressions on my return....heading out on vacay for about 12 days from tomorrow.

Thanks for organising Nancy!

princess::upsidedow

I have my things.....plan on packing it up tomorrow and getting it out on Sat.

We could have an arrival today :hyper:

I can't wait to start hearing about them.

Thank you so much Missy1961 for the great NY cookbook. I've just started flipping through it and already enjoying it. Thank you so much!

Also my package is in the mail today.

Thank you so much Missy1961 for the great NY cookbook. I've just started flipping through it and already enjoying it. Thank you so much!

Also my package is in the mail today.

Enjoy!!! It looked interesting, may have to buy that one for myself!

and an interesting trivia bit: the author's brother played for the New York Yankees for many years.

I got my package today!:banana:

It's from Nancy (Merriweather) and it was overflowing--THANK YOU!!

She sent 3 cookbooks:
Grand Canyon Cook Book
For the Love of Chocolate
Best of Arizona
they all look great-the AZ one has recipes from resorts. Yum!
Plus info and a recipe from Disney's Art of Entertaining. Did you go to this, Nancy? very cool

A TOT travel mug
Watering Can salt and pepper shakers. (I LOVE s/ps!)
candy
WDW soaps
memo book
Tink pez
toothbrush-for after all the candy! :goodvibes
Antenna topper
Key chain, bumper sticker, travel tote, calculator, post its, luggage tag, candle, pen, cards, washcloth and jar opener.

I hope I got it all down. You are awesome! Thank you!! :flower3:

Mine to send out is coming together. DS16 leaves for a week of Busch Gardens/Sea World's Zookeeper camp with his honor's bio class tonight, so I've been packing for him. Plus he got his driver's license on Sat. :scared1: It's been a busy few days.

I got my package today!:banana:

It's from Nancy (Merriweather) and it was overflowing--THANK YOU!!

She sent 3 cookbooks:
Grand Canyon Cook Book
For the Love of Chocolate
Best of Arizona
they all look great-the AZ one has recipes from resorts. Yum!
Plus info and a recipe from Disney's Art of Entertaining. Did you go to this, Nancy? very cool

A TOT travel mug
Watering Can salt and pepper shakers. (I LOVE s/ps!)
candy
WDW soaps
memo book
Tink pez
toothbrush-for after all the candy! :goodvibes
Antenna topper
Key chain, bumper sticker, travel tote, calculator, post its, luggage tag, candle, pen, cards, washcloth and jar opener.

I hope I got it all down. You are awesome! Thank you!! :flower3:

Mine to send out is coming together. DS16 leaves for a week of Busch Gardens/Sea World's Zookeeper camp with his honor's bio class tonight, so I've been packing for him. Plus he got his driver's license on Sat. :scared1: It's been a busy few days.

:yay: Glad it arrived. It was fun to put together. Hope you find some recipe favorites in there.
The Art of Entertaining was a presentation series that was given on a cruise......yes, I did attend them all. Very fun and interesting.

Good luck with all that is going on. Having kids does keep things hopping!!

I received my cookbooks today from Dania

Restaurant Recipes of the Ozarks and Texas Morning glory

Thank you. I look forward to reading through them.

Tomorrow is mail day.

Be sure to post when you mail out so I can mark you off the list.

Thanks for checking in Lynne.

That just leaves Cindy to get hers mailed.

Today is mail day............hope to hear those last 2 have been mailed.

And it should be about time to hear of an arrival too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter