Regarding Song Airline

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
Song is scheduled to begin taking reservations on 3-31-03 which is either tonight at midnight or tomorrow morning. Are their fares going to match that of Southwest? I would like to book for July either out of Providence or Hartford, but not sure when they will be flying out of either of those, anyone have any further information about Song? Thanks in advance for any help.

Since you can't book until tomorrow, no one will know until tomorrow. It can't hurt for you to check it out. Worst that will happen is you book with someone else.

I was just at the Song web site and there's really nothing there. I thought that since there's less than a day before they accept reservations, there would be something up at the site. Not even contact phone numbers. I'm wondering if we still have to go through Delta to reserve Song. So many questions, but tomorrow's the day we'll hopefully find out.

I also just tried Song's website. Nothing yet. But if I can book a direct flight from Boston to Orlando, for under $200, I'm going to book.

Ok, I'm at Song's site, it's March 31, and nothing is there but a commercial. How and where do you book flights???

Aisling I am wondering the same thing! I guess they only promised that tickets go on sale on the 31st - - no guarantee of when on the date! I'll keep checking.....

just called delta and the person I talked to doesnt know what time the tickets will go on sale :mad:

I guess i will keep trying.

the phone # is 1-800-fly-song

Good Luck.

Patty

Give 'em a break...some of you are checking at 3am and I highly doubt that they even have personnel working as tech support, etc. yet. I can't believe that they would say 3-31 and not do it, you might just have to wait until later in the day.

Well as of 10:30am they're still showing just advertising. But interesting they are looking for entertainment for the flights!! That is just too funny, somehow I can't imagine live entertainment on an airplane when we've been reduced to a bag of crackers and a soda if your lucky.

According to a reservationist at delta, song was supposed to start up at 8am, but they ran into a "glitch".

Patty

"The entertainment is before you board, not on the plane itself."

OK that makes more sense!! But what a visual I had of this three piece orchestra in the aisle!!

Has anyone heard how far in advance you will be able to buy tickets when they do start?

Until the web site comes on line, I doubt anyone will know much, Delta, if called, is pretty sketchy about any details.

Just called 1-800-fly-song. They explain that they are taking longer to get up and running and that you will be transferred to a song/delta representative. I was able to book a flight from NY-FL on delta express. These flights are going to be turned into song air flights (song air is taking over just about all the delta express flights). Their own booking system will be up and running on Wednesday. It was confirmed as a software glitch they had last night.

Hope this helps. By the way, I got $200.00 round trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter