Refurbishments/Rehab dates, Check here first

Greetings all:

Can someone point me in the right direction for finding out what will be closed during our stay for both Universal studios or Islands of adventure?

Thanks

Renee

Can someone tell me if Fivels Playground (water slide) will be closed when we go at the end of September. It was last year.

Thanks in advance for your help!!:goodvibes

Can someone tell me if Fivels Playground (water slide) will be closed when we go at the end of September. It was last year.

Thanks in advance for your help!!:goodvibes
Nothing has been announced as of yet. Keep checking back to see if anything has been added.

Not seeing any closures listed for Sept or Oct. Is this normal?
What about Twister and Fear Factor? Are those usually operating in the off season? Our dates are Oct 25-26.

Not seeing any closures listed for Sept or Oct. Is this normal?
What about Twister and Fear Factor? Are those usually operating in the off season? Our dates are Oct 25-26.

Fear Factor wasn't operating when we were there last week. I'm not sure if it is operating at all.

Fear Factor only operates seasonally. It probably won't be open until next summer, if it opens at all.

When we were there a couple days ago Poseidon's Fury was closed off with a crane type thing in front of it. Looked like it was likely closed for a while...

When we were there a couple days ago Poseidon's Fury was closed off with a crane type thing in front of it. Looked like it was likely closed for a while...
I believe it's open again now. Been hearing reports of people going over there and checking out the vortex, so it might've just been that day?

Anyways, I believe Rip Ride Rockit is going to be down for awhile. The sign over the turnstiles says it's down for preventative maintenance. Based on what I've read online, it looks like it'll be down for awhile, unfortunately.

Yep- Poseidon was open yesterday. Yay!!

I agree that it doesn't look good for RRR.

Anyone have news on what may be closed in December? Dont see anything posted on above link.

I'll be in Orlando parks Jan 24 - Feb 8.

I'll like to know what rides should be closed at that time.... Can you help ? :thumbsup2

I'll be in Orlando parks Jan 24 - Feb 8.

I'll like to know what rides should be closed at that time.... Can you help ? :thumbsup2
I doubt anything will be announced this far out so keep checking back to see what...if anything will be closed during your travel dates.

Please list dates that rides and shows will be closed. This thread is for listing ride closures or for asking questions about your date. If you would like to discuss your disappointment with a ride being closed during your visit, feel free to start a new thread about that.

we are in Orlando for the last week in Sept/ first week in Oct 2011. Any closures then that you know of?

we are in Orlando for the last week in Sept/ first week in Oct 2011. Any closures then that you know of?
They won't announce anything is early for next fall unless there's major construction going on. Keep checking back the closer you get to your travel dates.

Was wondering park hours also.....Are those posted somewhere yet?? For US and IoA
Going to be at WDW for week, then US for 3 days - early October

Terminator 2: 3D is being refurbished but will be expected to reopen in 2 days (in time for MLK day, Jan. 17). It has been down all this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter