• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable Popcorn Buckets

There's a ton of different popcorn buckets. The one below is the typical park one. Each park will have a specific design. This one obviously is for epcot. I have a HS one with mickey as Indiana Jones and an AK one with Disney characters on the safari

View attachment 260168

Then they have more expensive collectors buckets such as Darth Vader, Tie Fighter, Lotus Flower, etc
Thank you. I have one from years ago, but I think I'll get a new one.

You can park hop with the popcorn bucket. They do not care which park you bought it in. We have done this in both June and July.

But one pp was saying one popcorn bucket can park hop and the other can't and we are doing ds as well

I don't know of any popcorn stands at Disney springs. I don't think they have any.

You can bring your popcorn bucket to any park and get the refill price. A magic kingdom bucket does not have to be filled at magic kingdom. You can bring it to any park

I don't know of any popcorn stands at Disney springs. I don't think they have any.

You can bring your popcorn bucket to any park and get the refill price. A magic kingdom bucket does not have to be filled at magic kingdom. You can bring it to any park

I thought someone said ds I must be wrong

Does anyone have any current 2017 pictures of the buckets? I see the one from Epcot, but what about the other parks?

How big are the buckets? I have 3 kids plus DH and I will probably dig in. Wondering if one bucket is enough (even given the cheap refills) or if I should just start out with 2 or 3. Seems like a great investment even if I buy more than one.

We usually have 5 people total (3 teenagers) and we only buy one bucket a trip.

They do, it's kinda across from the world of Disney store kinda next to the stage. That's where we got our "refillable popcorn bucket" last year.

Does anyone have any current 2017 pictures of the buckets? I see the one from Epcot, but what about the other parks?

Here are magic kingdom and Hollywood studios. But word is unless you're going soon, these buckets will be gone..

IMG_1472.jpg
IMG_1474.jpg

..Word is that once Disney runs out of these park individual buckets that they'll just have one popcorn bucket that incorporates every park in one.

This bucket featuring the 4 park icons

IMG_1475.jpg
IMG_1476.jpg

I was at the stand in Epcot with the flavored popcorn yesterday, the refillable bucket was 10, refills 1.50 and you can use it at any Disney location for flavored or regular popcorn. Had I read this thread yesterday I would have taken a picture :)

We loved WDW popcorn, so when we went in March we were very excited to buy the refillable bucket until we tasted the popcorn:( Our whole family said that it did not taste as good. I figured it was a bad batch, so later we refilled it and it tasted the same. So I decided to ask and found out that they changed popcorn companies last year. We will give it another shot in November when we go back, because it has been my favorite snack for over 30 trips.

We loved WDW popcorn, so when we went in March we were very excited to buy the refillable bucket until we tasted the popcorn:( Our whole family said that it did not taste as good. I figured it was a bad batch, so later we refilled it and it tasted the same. So I decided to ask and found out that they changed popcorn companies last year. We will give it another shot in November when we go back, because it has been my favorite snack for over 30 trips.

Yes, they switched from Orville Redenbacher's to Pop- secret about the same time as the refills started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter