• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RD Hollywood Studios

larie21

Mouseketeer
Which ride is easier to RD at HS? Toy Story or RnR? Does one ride build lines quicker than the other?

When we were there last year we RD RnR on and EMH morning. We walked right through the pre-show with the doors in and out open, and waited for a minute or two. We got off, got right back in line, they had the preshow playing with the door to go out closed but the door to come in to watch it open. From the time we got off the first ride, until we got on the second was between 5-10 minutes (that included getting off, walking through the line, and waiting to ride). We then went to ToT, and took us maybe 15 minutes to wait, ride, and exit.

I would do RnR for sure. Line builds fast and stays long all day and night. TSMM line is more manageable in the morning, as the third queue helped a lot.

To clarify- I plan on having a FP+ for the ride we don't RD. Currently I have a FP+ for TSMM & plan to ride RnR at RD. Just curious if I should switch that seeing that Toy Story's line seems to be a little more forgiving if we're not the first ones there.

in the summer this year, I rope dropped RnR and rode it twice in less than 30 minutes. We did not have that kind of luck with TSM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter