~~ Rare Pins, Furniture, Costumes, Magic ~~

I'll give ya 700 for the purple carpet chair...let me know if you want to meet up today or tomorrow. :wave:

Alphawazup said:
ok since you logged off i guess we can meet this weekend at 7:00pm EST or 4:00pst

sorry i have'nt been on in two days can we meet at the time i said above or at the openning

and if you can't can you post a time you can be on tommarrow and we can trade then

Sponge, just let me know what you think is a fair offer.

I'm not really picky about trading.
If you wanted more of the tron table and chair sets I can get you as many as you'd like, just need a little time to get the codes.
:thumbsup2

i am on now if you want to trade for that hat
you give me 8000 credits for my black mickey ears i will be in my room search alphawazup and i will follow you to your room

Is the full herbie costume still available? I would be interested to know your price for it

I am interested in the Herbie Girl Costume and anything else Herbie, also the 2 magic pins. Take a look at the thread in my sig and see if there's anything you want.

Herbie suit is still availible.
I actually have two of them, both are girl however.

So the shirt would not be tradeable to a male chacter.
Price wise maybe 4,000 - 6,000 credits?
I haven't really seen a lot of them traded, so I'm not positive on it's worth.
Feel free to make a offer of what seems fair to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter