~~ Rare Pins, Furniture, Costumes, Magic ~~

It's the new host pin.

Won it from Hula hide and seek last night.

i'm a little short on credits but I really want the tron lightcycle pin!

What I have that maybe you would take for it:

yellow 50th lamp
Hong Kong Disneyland Pin
Madame Leota pin
Bride in the Attic pin
Churro pin
1000 credits

Any of the above or a combination? Thanks!

TinkerFairy sorry to bother you in your thread but you have ignored all of my mail messages

you purchesed my black mickey ears for 8,000 credits and i need those credits you made a deal to buy them and now you won't respond when i say i want to meet up to trade

i have been waiting for almost 4 weeks now
plz say this is all a mistake and pay me my credits

I have tried to meet up with you numerous times.

So please don't hijack my thread and make me look as though I am a unreliable trader.

That is really inconsiderate.

My daughter has just started school, I'm in process of planning a wedding, and I've sent you more then one pm asking when it was easiest for YOU to meet up with me.

Not to mention the fact that you were at camp as mentioned in your other thread, and not able to be on VMK at all.

I really don't appreciate someone trying to make me look like the bad guy, for trying to make something easy for you.

Hiya. What you want for the Herbie Couch? I'm thinking like 2-3k? What do you think?

Pirate - I'll trade Lightcycle for Leota if you think that's fair.

Goofy - I can do 3k on the Herbie sofa.

i am not tring to make you look like the bad buy i asked if it wsa a mistake and you said that you sent me PMs I haven't gotten any of them in the past month

Maybe we sould just set up a thread so we can talk back and forth because the PMs aren't working because i am not getting them.

Bump

Anything not in red is still availible for trade

since we never semm able to meet why don't we meet saterday night at 7:00pm EST in my room search alphawazup

750 JC Rhino Poster
750 JC Gorilla Poster
1500 Green PhilharMagic Chair

Sounds ok to me.

Let me know when you'd like to meet up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter