• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rapunzel Character meal

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
Is it Trattoria Al Forno that has/had the character dining with Rapunzel? Or is this experience still on hold?

If so, is there any other dining with Rapunzel?

What Princess dining is operating right now?

It’s still on hold. I was hoping it would open up again too 😢

I think the only princess dining is storybook dining at artist point. That’s just Snow White.

Thanks, I saw that one and I’m not a fan of the menu.

Hope the princess character dining opens soon too.

Ah ok. We went before covid and I thought the food there was really good.
I hope more opens up as well though. My daughter loves the princesses.

Hoping character dining returns to Trattoria Al Forno. I remember it being a lot fun and the food was good too.

Was really hoping this character dining experience would come back in the new year.. I don’t understand why some character dining is on but not others— is it all because of workforce shortage?

Snow White at wildernesses lodge is the only face character meals as of this post but things can change daily

Current options for princess dining are Artist Point (Snow White) and CRT (although Cinderella only makes a brief appearance through the dining room).

Still on hold. Loved it both as a character breakfast and as not a character breakfast.
I do hope if character breakfast returns they keep the Al Forno eggs- those were freaking delicious back in September! (pS if anyone has a recipe to those I will gladly take it)

Current options for princess dining are Artist Point (Snow White) and CRT (although Cinderella only makes a brief appearance through the dining room).
For CRT, do you know if this is also the case for breakfast? I read a blog that indicated she would only make an appearance during dinner

For CRT, do you know if this is also the case for breakfast? I read a blog that indicated she would only make an appearance during dinner
That was the case when we had breakfast there on Monday. We got lucky and had a table in one of the only spots where you can get a photo with her over the shoulder. She wanders that upper area waving then leaves. Never goes down to the lower section.

I wonder if this character meal will be back by May? Just read Traditional meet and greets will start to come back in April, wondering how this will affect character meals

I wonder if this character meal will be back by May? Just read Traditional meet and greets will start to come back in April, wondering how this will affect character meals
The announcement said that dining experiences would come back too - it's just that everything will be phased in gradually instead of coming back all at once.

Edited to add the official announcement full text: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...greetings-returning-to-u-s-sites-this-spring/

Last edited:
I'd only go there on the dining plan. The character meal is very expensive for what you get. I suppose your paying for the characters, not the food. Pancakes now are $15. When/If characters return, its $44 !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter