Rapunzel Character meal

I'd only go there on the dining plan. The character meal is very expensive for what you get. I suppose your paying for the characters, not the food. Pancakes now are $15. When/If characters return, its $44 !!!!!
I dunno, I would pay the price. You’re not just getting pancakes right? But I am paying close to $150 for breakfast at CRT for my family of 3 😂

I dunno, I would pay the price. You’re not just getting pancakes right? But I am paying close to $150 for breakfast at CRT for my family of 3 😂
We did. The table platter of dry whatever it was, was not edible. I suppose for $30 you get to meet Flynn, so, there is that. When youre at CRT and its time to wish upon a star, maybe you can wish for your money back !!!

I booked us for Trattoria Al Forno breakfast our last day in May just in case it comes back... Fingers crossed!!
I did the same thing! We will be at Disney for my daughters sweet 16 with her friends and her favorite characters are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter