Random thoughts,,,

I hope everyone has a Happy Boo Merry Halloween Holiday Christmas this year !! :confused3

I get so confused this time of year,, and to think , it's only the beginning of the season !

"Why? Because we like you!" -Jimmie Dodd (1910-1964)

Nov.10, 1964, Disney Legend, Jimmie Dodd, best known as the MC of the popular 1950s Disney TV series, the Mickey Mouse Club, as well as the writer of its well-known theme song, "The Mickey Mouse Club March," passes away at age 54 in Honolulu, Hawaii. The heart and soul of the Mickey Mouse Club, Dodd often played his famous Mouse-guitar and sang self-composed songs containing positive messages for kids.

Nov.1o, 2006, Walt Disney becomes the first honoree of Anaheim's Walk of Fame (which honors well-known celebrities, athletes and humanitarians who have shaped Anaheim and Orange County). The ceremony, honoring Walt, takes place under the Disneyland Resort marquee on Harbor Boulevard.

Today was a most excellent day,,good weather,,good food,,good times and got to meet a fellow Friend of the Fort.
Yes, a most excellent day. :goodvibes

Woke up this morning and I wasn't in Kansas anymore, Toto.
Or at the Fort !!
I got up walked to the door, looked out AND IT WAS GONE !! Gone was the sun, the warmth, the sand, the palm trees, the spanish moss, :sad2:

I think theres a tear in my eye.

it was on this day (I think it was 1957) that the "Thank you very much," Elvis had the number one song, Jailhouse Rock .

Yeah baby !! Thats what I'm talk'n bout !!

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

I would like to take this time to tell you about a how thankful for I am for the life I live. There are so very many things in my life that I am thankful for that I could never tell them all to you,,so I will just name a few.
First, I am so very thankful to god for allowing me my life and everyone in my. I am so very thankful for having such a wonderful and loving wife and son, they help me to try and be a better person. I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I have,,many have come over the years, some have left over the years, and no matter what, they all have contributed to enriching my life for the better. How thankful I am to be able to still be strong enough to work and to have a job, whether the job be big or little, I know it's a privilege just to be able to work. How so very thankful I am for the military women and men and all their families who unselfishly sacrifice themselves and the families who give their own loved ones for our country.
I am no different from many of you, not as young as I used to be, I have good days , I have bad days, some days I hurt, some days I feel great.
You know that old saying, "there's always someone worse off then you", in so many ways that is so true,,,how can I possibly not be thankful.
I do hope that everyone can have true blessings this thanksgiving day, as well as each and every day. My wish is for everyone to have a great Holiday.

one of my all time favorite songs. it's not necessarily a Christmas song, but for some reason they only play it at Christmas.

"Baby It's Cold Outside"

I really can't stay - Baby it's cold outside
I've got to go away - Baby it's cold outside
This evening has been - Been hoping that you'd drop in
So very nice - I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice
My mother will start to worry - Beautiful, what's your hurry
My father will be pacing the floor - Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I'd better scurry - Beautiful, please don't hurry
Well Maybe just a half a drink more - Put some music on while I pour

The neighbors might think - Baby, it's bad out there
Say, what's in this drink - No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how - Your eyes are like starlight now
To break this spell - I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell
I ought to say no, no, no, sir - Mind if I move a little closer
At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting my pride
I really can't stay - Baby don't hold out
Ahh, but it's cold outside

C'mon baby

I simply must go - Baby, it's cold outside
The answer is no - Ooh baby, it's cold outside
This welcome has been - I'm lucky that you dropped in
So nice and warm -- Look out the window at that storm
My sister will be suspicious - Man, your lips look so delicious
My brother will be there at the door - Waves upon a tropical shore
My maiden aunt's mind is vicious - Gosh your lips look delicious
Well maybe just a half a drink more - Never such a blizzard before

I've got to go home - Oh, baby, you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me your comb - It's up to your knees out there
You've really been grand - Your eyes are like starlight now
But don't you see - How can you do this thing to me
There's bound to be talk tomorrow - Making my life long sorrow
At least there will be plenty implied - If you caught pneumonia and died
I really can't stay - Get over that old out
Ahh, but it's cold outside

Baby it's cold outside

Brr its cold...
It's cold out there
Cant you stay awhile longer baby
Well... I really shouldn't... alright

Make it worth your while baby
Ahh, do that again...

"Baby, Its Cold Outside" is a pop song with words and music by Frank Loesser. Loesser wrote the duet in 1944 and premiered the song with his wife at their Navarro Hotel housewarming party.

Baby, it's cold outside !

I hate the cold, I want a warm Christmas and watch the cold on TV.:goodvibes

Has anyone heard White Christmas as done by Michael Bublé and Martina McBride ???

What a simply AWESOME song !!! Beautifully styled song !!

So why do we try to teach our children not to talk to strangers and then we turn around and push the kids to sit on Santa'a lap, tell him their most private wish (what they want for Christmas) and (God forbid) maybe even tell him where they live so he can be sure to come to their house,,,,
I mean when you stop to think about it,,not much can be much stranger then that. :lmao:

Merry Christmas ya'll.

I wonder how many times parents say the words,
"Wait for Christmas, maybe Santa Claus will bring it".

He's made a list. And he checked it twice.
And your on it !

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Santa Claus is coming to town !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter