Radisson Hotel Orlando at the entrance to universal orlando?

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
Hi! Can anyone tellme if they have stayed at the Radisson Hotel Orlando at the entrance to universal orlando?

We are thinking about staying there 2 nights before we head to wdw. Is is a nice hotel, it is very close to the universal parks like it sounds it its name?

Lisa

We absolutely loved it! We got in through Priceline.com for $25/night. The regular rate was $99 and I thought is was well worth that also. But since most people want varied opinions, I have included a link that might be of interest to you.

As for the walk to Universal. It's not that bad. If you have small children it may be easier to use their shuttle. We didn't - we walked. The walk will take about 10-15 minutes but it is a nice walk once you cross the highway. We did find a short cut. After you cross the highway, when the road splits, cross over to the opposite side by the parking garage. If you cut through the bushes, there is an emergency door to the parking garage that was open. Once inside the garage, go up one level and there are MOVING SIDEWALKS!!!!!

Good luck and have a blast!

http://pub109.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingfrm78.showMessage?topicID=86.topic

tarmand,

Thank you so much for the link and your suggestions. I think we are goingto stay there. I have more than enough goldpoints (from goldpoints.com) to cash in for a few nights free. Also love that there is a TGI Fridays across the street. Good place to eat to start earning the points back ;)

Lisa

We stayed there a few years ago. I thought it was a good value for the money. There aren't alot of 'frills' but if you're not planning on spending alot of time at the hotel, it won't really matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter