Questions about buses to Disney Parks from ship

Yes, I was just going to post the same thing. Last year we got a bus schedule.

When I did my online check in for the the October 7th, 2016 cruise we had to pick which park we wanted to start in.

I also just found a Disney Magic Photo Pass card that I believe we were given either in our room or before we boarded the bus (can't remember exactly).

MJ
I'm doing the 7th as well. We're from the same town (we had a chat about it a few years ago). There is another family going from our town on this cruise too. I see you've been on a ton more since I last went...good for you! We picked MK since my kids are young and would like that (it's a surprise trip for them so they didn't get to vote, haha).

I'm doing the 7th as well. We're from the same town (we had a chat about it a few years ago). There is another family going from our town on this cruise too. I see you've been on a ton more since I last went...good for you! We picked MK since my kids are young and would like that (it's a surprise trip for them so they didn't get to vote, haha).

I do remember chatting a few years ago!!! Can't wait till Friday!!! Really looking forward to all the shows again. These main stage performers were awesome on the TA cruise. And Tangled is an awesome stage show as well!! See you onboard!!!

IMG_6980.JPG

MJ

We are doing the High Seas Bahamian Cruise from New York on Oct 22 and we were also wondering how the bus transfer worked to WDW. We are hoping we are able to watch the fire works, but I think you have to be back to the ship before 12midnight and it's a 90min transfer I think? Everyone leaves the park after the fire works and it will be crowded I'm worried we will miss the last bus to the ship not sure the best plan. We are from the UK/Australia really excited about our first cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter