Question: Time of year atmosphere

cibflower

Earning My Ears
First let me thank you all for the great info. and tips. I never realized how little I knew about Disney until I started reading the boards!

On to the question: Since DVCers tend to visit Disney more often, I was wondering if anyone could comment on this. When my family was at Disney in April just after the high season, we noticed that the overall atmosphere was very calm and almost seemed exhaustive... like everyone was worn out. Having been to Disney over the summer, the atmosphere was very high strung and fast. We will be going over Spring Break in the future, and I am worried about the atmosphere since we will have a little one with us.

Has anyone else noticed a pattern and care to comment on what we can expect? I've never noticed a difference at the hotels, only the parks. Thank you so much in advance!

-Cheryl

The atmosphere definately seem to be correlated to the number of people and the temperature. We like to go in January or early December best. January is definately laid back in the parks because you can see so much more with the smaller crowds and the frustration level is lower. September has low crowds too, but the heat changes the atmosphere. Early December had good atmosphere because of the holiday theme and people are generally more laid back.

Hope this makes sense.

I kind of figured as much. We're going with friends who have never stayed in the park, let alone the BWV. I've tended to have more enjoyable situations over off peak time, but the best time was in the heat of the summer... must have been a fluke, because I would figure the CMs to be quite un-nerved in the summer time.

Thanks again,
Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter