Question about Polynesian Room Size

I will make sure I do a report with some pics on the garden view of Tahiti when I return. At least it will give you an idea of what to look forward to. Planning also on taking pics of the concierge set up in the rooms . We will be there in less than 2 wks! Can't wait!
That is great that you are taking DN too. Don't you just love sharing the magic! My DN has had a tough couple of yrs with her parents divorcing and remarrying others within that time! So I feel like for half the trip down I am going to have her keep telling herself "yes I am a kid , I am a kid".
Hope you all have a great trip and look for my report in about 3 weeks!

Sharon:)

DNSDisney, I will definitely look for your report. I hope that you have a great vacation!

DNSDisney

Thanks so much for offering to take notes, pictures, etc. of the Tahiti Concierge and share them with us. As all of us who will be going Concierge this summer/fall are wondering what it will be like, we'll know DNSDisney is there for us, getting the scoop!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Erick

I don't care to contradict Tikiman, but there are other sources that say that even the smaller rooms are over 400 sq ft. Take a tape measure!

DNSDisney- Thanks for taking pics. for us of concierge in Tahiti! Would you mind taking some LV or just telling me about it? I would appreciate it very much!! Thanks!!

Denyse

Nysie, I will be able to take pics of the LV from the rooms that the concierge service will be in but since we aren't staying LV I am not sure if they will let me in one of the LV rooms just to take pics but I will ask. I have some old pics from 98 here somewhere of the view from Tahiti . I will see if I can find them and post here. It is a great view I do remember that!

Dr. Tomorrow- not sure if I will have the scoop since I am sure there are others here that are going the same time but I will try!
either way you all will have the info and that is all that really matters.

I can't believe that no one here has ever stayed GV in Tahiti. At least it seems that way from questions asked and not answered. Well on the up side of that, the rooms must look pretty new if no one stays there LOL.:p

I'm with you Erik. 386 would mean the rooms are about the same as Y&BC which are usually listed as 380. The rooms in the older buildings seem roomier to me the BC rooms we have stayed in. I have seen 409 for older buildings at the Polynesian, 444 for newer ones.

Well the numbers are off the original plans that were given to the staff after they were built with the dimensions on each room and the sq-ft. These are drawings done up by the contractors I believe so it may just look bigger because the way they have them layed out. Remember the bathrooms are arranged different at the YC. Not that I don't agree that they seem larger but that is what the documentation says.

Aloha

Steve

:D DNSDISNEY
I will be anxious to hear your report when you return. Thank you so much for offering to take the time to scope out and report back!
This is my first Poly stay and my first conciege stay. I'm at DVC member at Beach Club Villas taking advantage of Fairytale.
Now I have something to look forward to before I go to help pass the time. Your report! Have a magical time.

By the way, my daughter (5) and I both love the snowwhite picture with I assume your daughter. Precious.:)
Tammy

Tammydel- yes that is my daughter at 5yr old (she is now 11). Thank you, it is one of my favorite pics of our visits. There is truely nothing like having a magic moment like that captured in pics to live forever , sort of makes the magic come home with you and last forever more in your memories of that moment. Snow White was my dd favor princess at the time to even make it more special!
about your stay at the Poly. ... it is hard not to love the Poly. The layed back sense you get there is just soooooo relaxing. I am sure you and your family will love it. I just wish time would move alittle faster towards the end of the month..... I really want to go!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter