Quest, Retired, Tiki items, ICE, Pins and a lot more

Originally Posted by ForeverWDW
I am interested in ATIS Snowflakes

I have New Years pin

Hi, I am sorry, but the New Years pin is on my wish list. I am not trading for it. Please see my wants list in the first post if you are still interested.

I think I didn't make myself clear I am sorry. I am willing to trade you my New years pin for the snowflakes pin.

ForeverWDW said:
I think I didn't make myself clear I am sorry. I am willing to trade you my New years pin for the snowflakes pin.

I do understand you meant you wanted to trade a New Years pin for the ATIS snowflake pin. I did say I would consider all offers, and I considered yours. I am not interested - sorry. New Years pins were given free, by VMK. I had to do a quest to get my ATIS snowflake pin. I don't happen to consider that a fair trade.

Sorry I did not know it was given for free I joined in March and I had to trade my rare items to get one but if you don't want it thats ok too. I saw it on your wish list and thought I would be nice and offer it to you for something I wanted. I wasn't around either when the snowflake was a quest to get the pin.

Hi, Duck!

I am interested in the herbie couch for my dh.
Would be you interested in parrot palms, and if so how many?
Or would you be interested in blue leota tables?

Disneyfan_77 said:
Hi, Duck!

I am interested in the herbie couch for my dh.
Would be you interested in parrot palms, and if so how many?
Or would you be interested in blue leota tables?

Morning Fan! The table would be great. I'll be sure to put the couch in my inventory for when we see each other.

I have 3 purple aladdin chairs. Could that get me 10-15 ice each? I'm looking for those :)

Koolkidq said:
I have 3 purple aladdin chairs. Could that get me 10-15 ice each? I'm looking for those :)

The purple chairs seem to have a value around the boards of 1,000 each. I am selling the ice for 300 each. So that would mean 3 ice per chair, or, 10 ice for all 3 chairs. Let me know if you are still interested.

PurpleDuck said:
The purple chairs seem to have a value around the boards of 1,000 each. I am selling the ice for 300 each. So that would mean 3 ice per chair, or, 10 ice for all 3 chairs. Let me know if you are still interested.

I'll do that :) Can you meet me now?

Koolkidq said:
I'm in my room :) Meet me if you want to trade now :)

I am sorry but I couldn't come then to trade with you. As you recall, having gone through the quest yourself, I was busy keeping my room open through the end of the quest.

I would be happy to try to meet with you again, if you still want to do the trade.
:goodvibes

Let me throw this out there...

How much would I need to add to a 2006 Donald Duck pin for a Pirate Insider trade? :confused3

Pirate-Emery said:
Let me throw this out there...

How much would I need to add to a 2006 Donald Duck pin for a Pirate Insider trade? :confused3

The Donald Duck New Years pin is not in my "wants" list, for this thread - sorry.

The Pirate Insider pin itself is available for 10,000 credits or equal in buyables I want, or, a combination there of. It is also open to negotiation with the "non-buyables" in my wants list.

Jollynater said:
would you take a small pirate sand for a snowflake pin? :artist:

If it is the small jeweled rug, and not the sand rug sold in the emporium, then yes I would take it. Only you would not be getting a fair deal in my opinion. Maybe there is some other items on my list you might be interested in as well, if it is the jeweled quest rug you have?

Duck,
what would I get for two purple flying carpet chairs? prehaps some credits for those holidays? :confused3
i just know you :love: them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter