Quest, Retired, Tiki items, ICE, Pins and a lot more

Thank You Very Much For The Trades I have got what I wanted and can now complete my projects you are the best Purple Duck I know hold on you are the only Purple Duck I know. Great Trader PurpleDuck A++++++++++++++++++++

Well Pluck My Tail Feathers and Call Me Baldy- lol

Hey Duck, did Disney Dreams ever finish her trade with you for the snow carpets? If not, I am still interested.

PurpleDuck said:
Shadowkittykat - 10 TL palm tree trunks for each tiki fountain

Demonllama - 12k in credits, or, 10k in credits and 2k in TL palm trunks and/or parrot palm trees

Emporerkuzco - sorry, not nearly enough

Kasiks - tiki 250 each, bamboo carpets 200 each, wall dividers 400 each, ATIS pins 1200 each, but the Ride Through is on hold

pirateprincessKT - LOL, you may have your pink slipper chair for your offer of the purple and blue carpet chairs, 4 parrot palm trees and 5 yellow crates. No need to be a slave :goodvibes even though it sounds like it would be fun! :teeth:

Disneydreams - pumpkin, blue table, purple carpet - 4 ice each. holiday tree - 7 ice. presents - 2 each. gold rope, parrot palm tree, water carpet - 1 each. TL palm trunk - 1 ice for every 3 trunks. not interested in other 2 items. as far as snow carpets, those I am valuing at 500 credits each of any combination of the buyables i am interested in.

Krazypete - 5k in credits, or, 3k in credits with the purple carpet and blue Leota table

DaraAllen - 2 gold ropes for 1 snow carpet. As far as buyables, i am valuing the snow carpets at 500 credits each, so any combination of palm trees or TL palm TRUNKS - not tops, that work out to 500 credits would get 1 snow carpet. Disneydreams asked for them also, and posted before you.. so as long as she responds in a timely fashion, she will get first shot.

jasonpwns - sorry, not enough

Princessjen09 - Credits would be just fine, or a combination if it is easier for you. 300 for ice, 250 for tiki idols, 200 credits for bamboo carpets, 400 for bamboo wall dividers (the red and cyan are available, not sure how many green you wanted, but Kasiks posted ahead of you for 4 of the 7 green I have, so Kasiks will have first shot at those 4. the other 3 at least, are yours if you are interested), both pins are 3,000 each.

caribbound - okay!

Silvrstrfx - I looked back through several of the HM suit pieces trade threads. Individual pieces I saw, went for 10k each. If you are willing to split the difference to 15k, I would be willing to let you have both

disvaclub - okay!

Peasy - purple carpet, 1 yellow crate and both palm trees

Mable - would you have 2 of the pirate jewel rugs, if you think that is too much - one jewel rug and a purple carpet chair?

I'll give this thread a shot, a Lightcycle Pin for a Insider's Pirate pin?

If that's not nearly enough, just say so.

Thank you for the awesome trade. Let me know if you ever want to get rid of more of your ice because i always need it! :)

DaraAllen - we can go ahead with the snow carpets (we must be on the same wave length as I was going to PM you) :goodvibes

Pirate-Emery - sorry, but that is not enough

PrincessJen09 - thanks for the great trade too! I still have about 75 ice I am willing to trade, if/when you do want any more

Some Ice for the following:
1 Christmas Tree
1 Toon town fireplace
1 Skeleton Chair
2 Pumpkins
2 Chernabog Carpets?

Purpleduck

When will you be on this evening, Tuesday September 12th?

Please PM me a time so I can coordinate.

PurpleDuck said:
DaraAllen - we can go ahead with the snow carpets (we must be on the same wave length as I was going to PM you) :goodvibes

Pirate-Emery - sorry, but that is not enough

PrincessJen09 - thanks for the great trade too! I still have about 75 ice I am willing to trade, if/when you do want any more

Spongeblair - skeleton chair or pumpkin = 4 ice each, holiday tree = 7 ice. I am not interested in the chernabog or fireplace

DaraAllen - I will send you a PM

GrinGrinnyGhosts - you didn't mention what you were looking to trade for..??

quack quack my friend purpleduck :) Can you please hold aside tree more pieces of ice for me? I seem to have a very odd amount for the project I am working on and would like to purchase some more... :p Hope to catch you on..one of these evenings after 6:30 pst..let me know if you can! thanks!

peasy said:
quack quack my friend purpleduck :) Can you please hold aside tree more pieces of ice for me? I seem to have a very odd amount for the project I am working on and would like to purchase some more... :p Hope to catch you on..one of these evenings after 6:30 pst..let me know if you can! thanks!

Haha! Tree on hold! :teeth:

Duck? you still neeed parrot palm trees water rugs and trunks? i have MANY and anything not buyable would be useful for me right now. Pm me what you would trade for as many as you want of those three items :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter