Pumpkins, Pirates & Poppins-A Magical Halloween Cruise W/PICS-COMPLETE!!!!!

GREAT JOB on your trip report Melanie! I enjoyed reading it!

I had an excellent time on our cruise Nov. 24th as well! We did have a little rough seas the first several days, but nothing like what you guys experienced. I probably won't be doing a report, but here's a link to some of the photos we took. (DH is a photographer so we took nearly 700 photos.)

www.mruhaak.shutterfly.com

I have yet to do anything with the video!

I just love the photos of your minpin! It makes me wish I still had one!
Melanie

Great report Melanie! Sad to see it end. Thank you for sharing your Disney Christmas house with us too! :goodvibes

Thank-you melanie!!! Loved reading about every minute!:thumbsup2

GREAT JOB on your trip report Melanie! I enjoyed reading it!

I had an excellent time on our cruise Nov. 24th as well! We did have a little rough seas the first several days, but nothing like what you guys experienced. I probably won't be doing a report, but here's a link to some of the photos we took. (DH is a photographer so we took nearly 700 photos.)

www.mruhaak.shutterfly.com

I have yet to do anything with the video!

I just love the photos of your minpin! It makes me wish I still had one!
Melanie
Thanks Melanie. I will have to go check out your pictures when I have time. I am glad you had a great cruise. My Bella is my baby :love:

Great report Melanie! Sad to see it end. Thank you for sharing your Disney Christmas house with us too! :goodvibes
I'm sad too Jennifer.....but now maybe I can get caught up on other people's reports.

Thank-you melanie!!! Loved reading about every minute!:thumbsup2
Glad you enjoyed it.

Hi Melanie! :goodvibes DH & I just got back from CA late last night. Of course, I've been missing The DIS like crazy, so I have to get caught-up with your Trippie! I just saw your Christmas decorations and they look so great! It looks like my house with all Disney! :thumbsup2 I can't believe Christmas is just a week away! Merry Christmas! :santa: Now, I've got to go read! :banana:

Hi Melanie! :goodvibes DH & I just got back from CA late last night. Of course, I've been missing The DIS like crazy, so I have to get caught-up with your Trippie! I just saw your Christmas decorations and they look so great! It looks like my house with all Disney! :thumbsup2 I can't believe Christmas is just a week away! Merry Christmas! :santa: Now, I've got to go read! :banana:

Well welcome back Lindsey.
Woo hoo I am guessing that means a new trippie. We are seriously thinking about California next fall. Can't wait to read about your adventures.
Merry Christmas to you too. :santa:

Hi Meanie :hug:
Thanks for sharing your christmas photos your house loves great :santa: :santa:

Love how you got the Donal Duck drawing framed

:santa: :santa: Happy Christmas :santa: :santa:

Hi Meanie :hug:
Thanks for sharing your christmas photos your house loves great :santa: :santa:

Love how you got the Donal Duck drawing framed

:santa: :santa: Happy Christmas :santa: :santa:

Thanks Jackie. I can't believe it's 6 days til Christmas....seems like just yesterday it was Halloween. :cloud9:

I don't have a ticker....:sad2: I NEED a ticker. :scared: We haven't decided yet what to do about the cruise....we booked Oct 25 2008 double dip but thought we might move it forward.........can't decide.

I don't have a ticker....:sad2: I NEED a ticker. :scared: We haven't decided yet what to do about the cruise....we booked Oct 25 2008 double dip but thought we might move it forward.........can't decide.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Mary Poppins has to keep her Crown :woohoo: :woohoo:
We need you on board :love: :love:

I know... don't you feel a little lost when you don't have a ticker?

I have one but time will tell whether I KEEP it or not!

I knew it wasnt over:thumbsup2
I think it really is over now......:sad2:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Mary Poppins has to keep her Crown :woohoo: :woohoo:
We need you on board :love: :love:
We are still trying to decide Jackie, but I have been debating costume ideas already in case we do come. :thumbsup2

I know... don't you feel a little lost when you don't have a ticker?

I have one but time will tell whether I KEEP it or not!
Yeah, maybe I should just go ahead & make a ticker for the Oct 2008 double dip since we do have it booked....maybe that would make me feel better.

If any of you are still around..............
chtree.gif

MERRY
CHRISTMAS

and Thanks for reading along on my trip report.

Hope your Holidays are filled with lots of love, magic & pixie dust.

[/QUOTE] Having a Halloween birthday has always been interesting. When I was little everyone thought my bday parties were Halloween parties. As I grew up & got 2 baby brothers when I was in my early teens, we always had to go trick or treating with them on my birthday. That birthday celebrated at Disney was one of the best, but I think this one might top it, because we get to go to a Halloween party & dress up in costume which I have only gotten to do once in the recent past. [/QUOTE]

I love your TR so far even though I am only on page 2! I too have a halloween birthday and my mother had costume parties when I was younger. When I was older, my brother had to be taken out trick or treating also. I have had two great birthdays at Disney MNSSHP but after seeing your pictures, a halloween cruise would be nice!

Having a Halloween birthday has always been interesting. When I was little everyone thought my bday parties were Halloween parties. As I grew up & got 2 baby brothers when I was in my early teens, we always had to go trick or treating with them on my birthday. That birthday celebrated at Disney was one of the best, but I think this one might top it, because we get to go to a Halloween party & dress up in costume which I have only gotten to do once in the recent past. [/QUOTE]

I love your TR so far even though I am only on page 2! I too have a halloween birthday and my mother had costume parties when I was younger. When I was older, my brother had to be taken out trick or treating also. I have had two great birthdays at Disney MNSSHP but after seeing your pictures, a halloween cruise would be nice![/QUOTE]

Wow a new reader after all this time. :welcome: I highly recommend spending your Halloween bday aboard Disney Cruise Line. It really was a birthday to remember.

Hope everyone is having a nice New Years Eve. We went out for a very, very nice French dinner & will be toasting in midnight with a nice bottle of Rosa Regale ( a champagne we discovered at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival a few years ago.)

HAPPY
2008.gif
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished reading your report from start to finish. Great job :thumbsup2 I really enjoyed hearing about your cruise, sorry that you didn't get to Castaway Cay.

I was on the cruise right before you and had the pleasure of meeting Chris, Hazel and family. I totally agree with you, they are awesome people and I look forward to cruising with them again ::yes::

We were all trying to stow away in their cabin for the second cruise but unfortunately we got kicked off by security and had to go home :mad:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter