PTR - Seaworld, DCL, WDW in October 2014

That's great news! Congratulations :thumbsup2

Packing is never an easy or pleasant task... Lucky you have a Disney trip coming up to get you through :goodvibes

And we have bought a house!

Subject to building/pest/finance but still - we bought a house!

Settlement on our current house is two days before settlement on the new place so we will have 2 days of enjoying the mortgage free lifestyle!

Ok back to trip planning. And packing an entire house *eek*. Trip planning is definitely more enjoyable:)

Congratulations!!! Well done. At least you don't have to worry about buying......only the packing. ;)

Thanks Zanzibar and PiO:)

Packing shouldn't actually be as arduous as I make it sound, we are planning on ditching quite a bit of our current furniture which was due for replacement anyway. Even my everyday crockery, mugs, glassware and some saucepans are going to be turfed. The shopping side should be fun:)

I'm so happy that we will have a bigger house, our girls have always shared a small bedroom so they can't wait to have their own rooms. Will give us plenty more space for American Girl, Calico Critters (Sylvanian Families) and Lego from this next trip!

I will be glad when the inspections and finance are all done, at the moment it doesn't quite feel real!

Oooh! Shopping sounds like it is going to fun and incredibly satisfying for the new house. :thumbsup2

And we have bought a house!

Subject to building/pest/finance but still - we bought a house!

Settlement on our current house is two days before settlement on the new place so we will have 2 days of enjoying the mortgage free lifestyle!

Ok back to trip planning. And packing an entire house *eek*. Trip planning is definitely more enjoyable:)

Congratulations that is fantastic news and definetly something to celebrate :cheer2:

Congratulations that is fantastic news and definetly something to celebrate :cheer2:

Thanks CJ:)

I'm on hold at the moment, waiting to (hopefully) book BBB for our final MK day. Love listening to the Disney music!

The only time available on the day I wanted is 5pm:(

We have lunch booked at the castle for 1:30 and I was hoping to have the girls all dressed up for it. Having it so late means they won't get much wear out of it.

Anyway I have booked the 5pm and will think about my options to try for another day, or maybe go for BBB on the cruise instead?

#firstworldproblems

The only time available on the day I wanted is 5pm:(

We have lunch booked at the castle for 1:30 and I was hoping to have the girls all dressed up for it. Having it so late means they won't get much wear out of it.

Anyway I have booked the 5pm and will think about my options to try for another day, or maybe go for BBB on the cruise instead?

#firstworldproblems

:(

Was there another day?

If not, stick with it.

I'm afraid I can't offer any advice, but you have my sympathy :sad2: I'm sure the girls will still get a kick out of it.

Thanks everyone for understanding my pain which in the scheme of things is small and insignificant:)

PiO one of the hardest parts for me about booking on the phone vs the net is my inability to try several combinations. I didn't have any other days in mind when I rang...

LisaAJ - I hadn't thought about changing to a dinner ADR, that's definitely worth a look!

Zanzibar - thanks for the sympathy:)

Dinner is also better bang for your dining plan buck since it's more expensive. Could you try downtown disney BBB as a last resort. Not as convenient but another option. If this isn't your last night I'm sure they'll be able to wear their costumes the next day, from what I've seen those hair styles can last a couple of days.

I'm interested to see how you go. I'm hoping to get a BBB reservation to line up with a Princess meal (preferrably the castle!)

There is nothing available at CRT for dinner that night, but I will keep checking.

I'm interested to see how you go. I'm hoping to get a BBB reservation to line up with a Princess meal (preferrably the castle!)

Lisa - we were able to get a BBB appointment followed by lunch at CRT last trip, guess I didn't realise how lucky I was to be able to get both to match up:)

Lisa - we were able to get a BBB appointment followed by lunch at CRT last trip, guess I didn't realise how lucky I was to be able to get both to match up:)

Is it a Halloween party on that day? They're always heavily booked at the boutique on party dates, maybe that's the reason?

Is it a Halloween party on that day? They're always heavily booked at the boutique on party dates, maybe that's the reason?

No not a party night... And it's usually a lower crowd time of year (and a Tuesday!) but no luck.

I will definitely try again with changing our CRT time, but if I can't we will just go with it - we still have a BBB booking and a CRT booking so how bad can it be?

good luck, I hope it works out, keep trying. One CM I spoke to said it is really common for cancellations to happen, ppl book at the 180 day and then as it gets closer and they finalise their plans they end up changing bookings etc. They just told me to keep trying every week. :)

Congrats on the new house, very exciting. And your trip sounds great. Wish i was that organised. Thinking of winging our ADR's !

Question on the magic bands, can you only get them at the parks?? Would be nice to be able to get them beforehand.

Congrats on the new house, very exciting. And your trip sounds great. Wish i was that organised. Thinking of winging our ADR's ! Question on the magic bands, can you only get them at the parks?? Would be nice to be able to get them beforehand.

I think you can only get them at the parks unless staying onsite..

Thanks for the congrats, we are excited to have more room so we can do even more holiday shopping;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter