PTR - Seaworld, DCL, WDW in October 2014

Congrats on the new house, very exciting. And your trip sounds great. Wish i was that organised. Thinking of winging our ADR's !

Question on the magic bands, can you only get them at the parks?? Would be nice to be able to get them beforehand.

I think that you normally stay on-site. That being the case, you should be able to customise them about 60 days out. They don't ship MB internationally; so it would be waiting for you at the resort.
There shouldn't be any issue with you getting on DME without the MB.

Have you gone on MDE yet to (create an account and) start linking your resort booking? That should start the process and that should allow you to customise the colour and the name on the bands.
I rang in to book my ADRS so I got a number read out over the phone. I didn't actually enter my ADRs into the system until I was sure that I wasn't going to make any changes. But I guess if you're winging ADRs, that won't be a problem.

ETA. Now that I think about it....I think you stay off-site, right? Hmmm. You know....I don't think I did any research on off-site. You're. on. your. own. Marvel.:rotfl:

Got a Pirates and Pals booking! It's on a MVMCP night so we will get to see the Christmas fireworks! We have a dinner booking at Liberty tree tavern at 5:15 that evening, plan to leave the park when it 'closes' at 7 and then spend time at the Contemporary before our cruise departs at 8:15:)

Should be a great night!

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited, I think the girls will enjoy meeting Hook and Smee (and the surprise Peter Pan!) and I think watching the fireworks from the water will be a fun way to see them.

I hope the water pageant is on that night too!

Still no luck moving CRT from lunch to dinner but will keep trying.

Now I need to think about port tours for our cruise and do some fine tuning of our plans before the cruise:) And pack our house up for our move!

And we have bought a house!

Subject to building/pest/finance but still - we bought a house!

Settlement on our current house is two days before settlement on the new place so we will have 2 days of enjoying the mortgage free lifestyle!

Ok back to trip planning. And packing an entire house *eek*. Trip planning is definitely more enjoyable:)

Congrats on buying a house you must be relived :)
I'm also glad I'm not the only one who buys or builds in our case houses and has trips at the same time ;)

Yes, I just realised I didn't congratulate you on the house.
Choosing a home is always going to be a way bigger decision than choosing a holiday, so good on you for finding a place you love.

Had my first Disney holiday dream last night - we were running late for a breakfast at Crystal Palace and our table was gone so we were going to have to stand. Then I realised the girls had no shoes because I had forgotten to order some before we left (I am ordering Crocs) and they had no princess dresses because I had forgotten to place a Disneystore order! When breakfast was a disaster I thought we would forget about it and enjoy lunch later till I remembered I had forgotten my notes to tell me my other dining reservations and confirmation numbers!

Only 4 months of these dreams still to go!

Hopefully you'll also have pleasant dreams and not just nightmares!!! :scared1:

No I usually only have nightmares about the trip! I've always forgotten things, running late or have missed something major. It keeps me on my toes;)

Glad Im not the only one who has those sorts of dreams :rolleyes:

I was hoping they wouldn't start so early! I woke up in a panic and started looking at Crocs online on my iPad! The Aussie ones are still too expensive and the USA ones have a great buy one get 50% off the second but it's too early to order.

I know I will have a lot of fast pass+ dreams for this trip because it's a new thing to worry about!

No I usually only have nightmares about the trip! I've always forgotten things, running late or have missed something major. It keeps me on my toes;)

I always dream about forgetting stuff too! Or ending up at the wrong place. Like I've walked from Hojo to DLR, but actually ended up at Universal or something :lmao:

Mine started at about the 4 month mark too. Out of curiosity, why is it too early to order the crocs?

I'm ordering them to be sent to our hotel, I don't think they want to hold them for 4 months for me!

I'm surprised the Disney dreams have started this early when we move house in a few weeks, you would think my brain would be focused on that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter