Proof of vax options

DharmaLou

Once a Princess, Always a Princess
DD and I are going to Universal for a day in March; we are both triple vaxxed but are wondering if California accepts out of state apps for proof of vax (rather than bringing a card). In Colorado we have an app that shows vax status with our license photo next to it. I'd rather not chance losing our actual cards.

DD and I are going to Universal for a day in March; we are both triple vaxxed but are wondering if California accepts out of state apps for proof of vax (rather than bringing a card). In Colorado we have an app that shows vax status with our license photo next to it. I'd rather not chance losing our actual cards.

The Universal website states that a photo of the vaccination card is acceptable: "photo/digital photo of vaccination card (including name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered)" https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/operations-safety-updates

I‘m from CO too and used the app when we were there in December. No problems at all.

I'm from Ireland and used my EU Vaccine Cert on my phone at The Hilton Universal. As long as you have some sort of vaccine proof, its fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter