Project 365 - Friday, January 16th

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
What did you take a picture of today? :goodvibes

It's early but I have already taken mine - it's of the outside thermometer and its below zero reading! It does get cold here in MA, but below zero readings are not very common.

Jill

I'm not sure yet... I have to work, so maybe I'll take my camera. Or I can take a pic of the thermometer. I'm getting tired of pics of birds, and my crap room :rotfl2:

Either the temp of -9 or them at the allergists place today. Maybe one of chic-fil-a too. :thumbsup2

Not sure today. My MIL will be here to watch DS while we go to my company dinner so maybe one of her with him.

I took one of the computer monitor that showed the little temperature block reading 6 degrees. I may take a different one later, but I've got that one now! :thumbsup2

i was thinking the thermomter also, but i think i'll take one of dh and his mom at dinner tonight. i usually try to take a pic of my dh with him mom and dad on his bday every year. but fil is a p.i.a.:rolleyes2 , so maybe i'll just do my mil.:)

I'm taking one of my kids all home.. we have a SN** day... they were on a 2 hour delay... teachers/ bus drivers started arriving... bus drivers couldn't get our buses started @ 830A....so they had to call it off.... Now to figure out when they will make it up w/ our built in sn** days... our first one is this coming Monday.. hopefully they will just give us that off and make it up in Feb.... ;) (Keep fingers crossed that we can have a 4 day weekend).... With that said... I'm sure the kids would love to take a group photo of them celebrating NO school today!!! ;) OH, and we are at a balmy..... -12 with a wind chill of -27!!!

Happy Birthday to DH, Holly! Good luck with the picture!

I'm not sure what today's picture will be. Y'all will be the first to know when I figure it out! ;)

Happy Birthday to your DH Holly!!!
SIOH ~ Aren't you suppose to be working? LOL

NO!!!!! God bless cold weather!! We have no snow, but they called it off because it's between 1 and 6 degrees in the county, and they didn't want kiddos standing at the bus stop! I was so glad they went ahead and called it last night! :cheer2:

We are at -12...and they didn't call it until they went to the bus barn..and the buses wouldn't start at 830am! I was complaining the moment I saw it was -12 that this was NOT a good idea!!!!

Glad they called it off for you all..this is too cold to be out in for anyone!!!! DH's truck was like "you have got to be kiddin' me".... I need to start my van later but I'll wait the sun is peeking through....so I'll wait till lunch time and let her run for about 10 mins...

I'm not sure yet... I have to work, so maybe I'll take my camera. Or I can take a pic of the thermometer. I'm getting tired of pics of birds, and my crap room :rotfl2:

Pic is of the ingredients for my first batch of Amish Friendship Bread...DUH!!!

Let's see... we have a movie date today. I am taking 6 kids to see hotel for dogs -- ages 3,6,8,9,10,10. I guess the photo will either be of them in the car or actually in the theater.

13 degrees here right now -- cold enough that for the first time this winter, DD did not agrue, cry, whine, or roll her eyes when I said winter coat, hat & gloves.

Let's see... we have a movie date today. I am taking 6 kids to see hotel for dogs -- ages 3,6,8,9,10,10. I guess the photo will either be of them in the car or actually in the theater.

13 degrees here right now -- cold enough that for the first time this winter, DD did not agrue, cry, whine, or roll her eyes when I said winter coat, hat & gloves.

how about you hand your camera to someone to take your pic...pulling your hair out :rotfl2: I kid! I kid!!

Our theather has the big cardboard out outs, that would be cute too...

I hope you and they like the movie!

The thermometer at 26 below zero when I got up....don't know what it actually got down to. I hope this is the last time I have to do that!

Mine was of the thermometer at -6 this morning. We have certainly seen colder, but it seemed like a good one for today................P

mine was of the -3 temp gauge in my car this morning. OMG!!! Was it cold!!!! No delays though, I think they kept the buses running all night.

Glad they called it off for you all..this is too cold to be out in for anyone!!!! .

and my dh is out there working in it! poor guy. it just way too cold.

mine was of the -3 temp gauge in my car this morning. OMG!!! Was it cold!!!! NMo delays though, I think they kept the buses running all night.

good one buffy.

our school system called off school yesterday because it was cold. now today is colder and they have school??:confused3
duh. someone take you head out of your butts and figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter