Princess Kate Picture "Kill Notice "

I have no idea how much truth there is to the movie the Queen, but the whole Kate secrecy reminds me of the movie at least.

The Queen of the opinion that Diana's death was a private matter. The public thought differently.
That was a different time without social media and conspiracy theorie are much worse today. But still similarities are there.

The clamor there arose out of silence from the monarch. Perhaps that would have been cut off at the knees if she had simply issued a statement acknowledging the understanding that people were grieving along with the family and that the family really needed to focus their attention on the boys. Let's face it, simply lowering the darn flag would have spoken massively with essentially no effort whatsoever.

I don't see where the public has cause to feel aggrieved in the current situation? If it's about not getting value for their money out of the royals, I think they'd be better off sharing that with the people who make the laws instead of losing their minds over photos and who's not showing up for work without clearing it with John Q. Public. If that won't suffice, maybe they should insist their monarch take a moment out of cancer treatments and reign in his diletante family members or have them evicted from official residences and cut off from public funding until they present themselves for a full photo call and in depth public interviews to explain their whereabouts and activities.

I actually see nothing wrong with posting a photo from a few months ago for a Mother's Day message. (Plenty of regular people post really old ones just because they're favorites, right?) So in my opinion, there was no need to photoshop at all. It's a shame it became such a "thing".

At this point, if I were her, I'd probably do a "smile and wave" to make all the speculation about my health go away. - But I also don't blame her if she decided "never again" after having to appear so soon after the kids were born. (Heck, maybe that caused some complication that's now related to the surgery.)

I hadn't heard about rumors regarding their relationship or an affair, but I would hope William would have more sense than that!

what amazes me is how a nobody can do a TikTok and post it on Twitter and it gains traction for the craziest conspiracy theories. The one I saw this morning was that Kate was impregnated from the husband of Gabriella Windsor, who shot himself. And she was forced into the hospital for an abortion. Just mind-boggling.

I'd find all of this funny if it wasn't so insane, the headlines are ridiculous. The woman has toed the line almost perfectly for two decades in the public eye. That's an incredible amount of pressure and she's never cracked or complained. She got a lot of grief for stepping out after birth like that, many moms complained that it set unreal expectations on themselves. So I like that they've drawn a line in the sand about health and privacy, I think it was a calculated step and that's why we haven't seen her. If they cave now, it'll ruin any future privacy concerns. Next time something like this happens, it'll be easier.

what amazes me is how a nobody can do a TikTok and post it on Twitter and it gains traction for the craziest conspiracy theories. The one I saw this morning was that Kate was impregnated from the husband of Gabriella Windsor, who shot himself. And she was forced into the hospital for an abortion. Just mind-boggling.
We call that very creative.

While I agree in a way, there is a bit more to it that just a celeb and her health. She is the wife to the Heir of the Throne and mother to Heir of the Throne. She is Princess of Wales, next future Queen. Her health and well being has constitutional and possibly national security and political implications.
And nobody can do anything about it. It's not like you can vote her out if you want someone who is in better health. The obsession about the royal family is weird IFAIC - but then I'm a Yank so what do I know?

Cruelty is what that is. A family is suffering, no doubt in shock and terrible grief, and they're fair game in somebody's sick game. It's certainly not a kindness to Kate and her family either. But we know they don't matter because they're royal, have signed their lives away, live in luxury in castles on the public dole with servants for everything and owe whatever the public asks in return.

It seems that type of thing should be able to be reported to the social media company and removed due to the extreme cruelty and callousness towards the family of the deceased.

I actually see nothing wrong with posting a photo from a few months ago for a Mother's Day message. (Plenty of regular people post really old ones just because they're favorites, right?)
This was my first thought. Why publish a weird photoshopped image when there are scads of beautiful shots of her with the kids to choose from?

Cruelty is what that is. A family is suffering, no doubt in shock and terrible grief, and they're fair game in somebody's sick game. It's certainly not a kindness to Kate and her family either. But we know they don't matter because they're royal, have signed their lives away, live in luxury in castles on the public dole with servants for everything and owe whatever the public asks in return.

It seems that type of thing should be able to be reported to the social media company and removed due to the extreme cruelty and callousness towards the family of the deceased.
Yes. The mighty must fall. Society lives and dies to greedily savour the downfall. Human nature ain't pretty.

The pressure is up for them to come clean and tell what is going on. Added to the rumours is now William's alleged infidelity (this rumour comes up once in a while).

But most likely they won't explain and just keep going. Only 3 more weeks till Easter when Late is supposed to be back to work.

I simply don't buy into infidelity rumors. There are too many photos out there of them before the holidays making really good eye contact and showing warm body language. That is very hard to fake.

More likely a mommy makeover, an amateurish photo shoot, and a lot of mean internet trolls.

It sure would be hard to be a public figure these days.

I think that they cannot have it both ways. They use the press when they want to either gain positive publicity for themselves, or to divert negative scrutiny onto others. Once you engage that way, you are stuck with the entire package. They are now finding that out. They made the decision years ago to interact with the press and now, for better or for worse, they are stuck with it.

I think that the POW knew what she signed on for when she married into that family and while I fully believe that she should have time to recover from whatever ails her, she also had to have known that completely disappearing might have caused a kerfuffle. William did not help the matter because he pretty much disappeared as well. Charles is undergoing treatment for some sort of cancer, Camilla had to take a break from her very busy schedule of covering a few times for Charles, and Anne just cannot do it all.

It is true that I do not understand the concept of a "Modern Monarchy" and frankly I find them all a waste of money. If they want to have their lifestyle subsidized by the public, at least one of them has to work. I get that POW is sick, Charles is sick, Camilla is overworked, but William is not. He has a fleet of people to care for his family for a small part of his day. And if none of them can manage it, at least do not insult the intelligence of people by posting edited photos to show that all is well in the land of the royals. Nothing to see but three happy kids and their mother, squeezed into a pair of skinny jeans after abdominal surgery, not even grimacing like she wanted her moomoo back.

As an american with not an ounce of say in the matter . I much prefer Anne, I'd rather see something weird happen and suddenly she's on the throne AND we get the Tindalls 😍up front and center :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

As an american with not an ounce of say in the matter . I much prefer Anne, I'd rather see something weird happen and suddenly she's on the throne AND we get the Tindalls 😍up front and center :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

According to the statistics Anne appears at first blush to lead the pack. However I have to question if they really want someone on the throne who not only has had no empathy for people who have been bitten by her dogs? On at least two occasions there have been reports of her choosing to be incredibly rude instead of offering any type of apology whatsoever. That says a lot about somebody as a human being in my books.

What good is a zeal for service and duty if you don't genuinely have care and concern for people? For all her many flaws, you have to tip your hat to Diana for showing that family how they could use their platform and position to connect with people and change hearts and minds about issues that affected lives. I wonder what the statistics of Anne's appearances would look like if measured against a rubric that wasn't mere volume of appearances?

According to the statistics Anne appears at first blush to lead the pack. However I have to question if they really want someone on the throne who not only has had no empathy for people who have been bitten by her dogs? On at least two occasions there have been reports of her choosing to be incredibly rude instead of offering any type of apology whatsoever. That says a lot about somebody as a human being in my books.

What good is a zeal for service and duty if you don't genuinely have care and concern for people? For all her many flaws, you have to tip your hat to Diana for showing that family how they could use their platform and position to connect with people and change hearts and minds about issues that affected lives. I wonder what the statistics of Anne's appearances would look like if measured against a rubric that wasn't mere volume of appearances?

I never said she was a stellar person, I just would rather see her... or really just the Tindalls. You glossed over that part.:rotfl2: OR We could do Edward and Sophie AND the Tindalls... They just crack me up. I'd love to see more of them and less of the rest of them.

I never said she was a stellar person, I just would rather see her... or really just the Tindalls. You glossed over that part.:rotfl2: OR We could do Edward and Sophie AND the Tindalls... They just crack me up. I'd love to see more of them and less of the rest of them.

Maybe, IDK. Could simply be a case of lack of familiarity not allowing the opportunity to breed contempt. As an American I guess I just can't wrap my head around the idea of monarchy.

End of the day I still believe Kate is entitled to her privacy regarding her current status and the entire matter surrounding the photo is ridiculous and all boils down to a fuss over nothing of consequence at the end of the day.

Kate didn't take the photo. William supposedly took the photo. Then Kate is the one credited for the bad photoshopping job.
There you go! William is a lousy photographer. He tried but the shoot was an epic fail. Princess Catherine is pretty good behind the lens so not much experience with photoshopping. She really tried to cleanup her hubby's mess. I'm sure she's still feels lousy, did a quick fix and went back to bed. Mystery solved....no big deal! 😉😁

There you go! William is a lousy photographer. He tried but the shoot was an epic fail. Princess Catherine is pretty good behind the lens so not much experience with photoshopping. She really tried to cleanup her hubby's mess. I'm sure she's still feels lousy, did a quick fix and went back to bed. Mystery solved....no big deal! 😉😁

Yes, it's all William's fault. :lmao:

Can you imagine poor Kate, who's been lying in bed all this time, finally getting out of bed for a little while, only to find out William supposedly took a picture of her and the family and she's being blamed for a bad photoshopping job. She turns around and crawls back into bed and pulls the covers over her head, waiting for it to be tomorrow morning.

I guess Kate was seen this past weekend at a farm shop with William. It's reported that she looked healthy and happy. There were however no photographs, but numerous people claimed to have seen her. They say this should put an end to all the speculation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter