Princess half marathon 2018: registration time?

I was wondering this too. I'm a first timer who is hoping to get a bib for the 10k. Although, I think registration actually opens on May 2nd...at least that's what I see when I open up the website for the race weekend.

Where will I find the registration link? Will it show up on active.com? When I search "runDisney" in the search box, I see a few of the other Disney races come up (Wine and Dine, Star Wars). Is this the best way to do it next month? Or will there be some sort of link on the runDisney page that is better to use. I just signed our family up for the virtual short series (5Ks) and had some trouble finding it, so any insight would be appreciated.

Does anyone know if the 10k race usually sells out right away? Are we talking within minutes/hours/days? A little (actually a lot) worried I won't be able to grab a spot.

Thanks much! Have a happy day everyone!

Oops. It is May 2nd. Its a Tuesday.
I think it is quite apparent that I am no expert on this topic!!
I've done three princess 1/2 marathons in the past. I think that when the registration is open, there is a link on the RunDisney site. But I forget year to year how it all played out. I have never registered for a 10k. I am sure there is an expert on Dis that will have the answer to your questions!

I was wondering this too. I'm a first timer who is hoping to get a bib for the 10k. Although, I think registration actually opens on May 2nd...at least that's what I see when I open up the website for the race weekend.

Where will I find the registration link? Will it show up on active.com? When I search "runDisney" in the search box, I see a few of the other Disney races come up (Wine and Dine, Star Wars). Is this the best way to do it next month? Or will there be some sort of link on the runDisney page that is better to use. I just signed our family up for the virtual short series (5Ks) and had some trouble finding it, so any insight would be appreciated.

Does anyone know if the 10k race usually sells out right away? Are we talking within minutes/hours/days? A little (actually a lot) worried I won't be able to grab a spot.

Link will be on runDisney.com. Make sure to be signed into your Active.com account.

The 10Ks usually fill pretty quickly - there are about 12,000 10K bibs on sale and about 7,000 of them are reserved for Glass Slipper Challenge runners, so you'll be trying to get one of maybe 5,000 bibs. I think as long as you're ready to go right at noon EST (or maybe a few minutes before) you'll be okay. :)

What time does general registration start on May 1st? Thank you!

Just wanted to point out that there is a pinned post at the top of the page: runDisney Events and Registration FAQs. The answer to these questions and many others have been pre-answered there or the information is readily available on the rundisney.com website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter