• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

I've never done the priceline express deals, I used the resort matcher and all the parameters say Dolphin, but just looking at the details of the express deal, there are actually photos of a room at dolphin in the photo, that normal? Also, we're a party of 4 but the room still shows Two double beds and only sleeps 2, that normal? And dolphin is doubles and swan is queens, that right?

Anyone get dolphin recently? thanks!

View attachment 648190
View attachment 648191

I booked that listing this morning for a one-night stay, and yes, it was the Dolphin! Seeing the room pic helped me be a lot more confident about the blind booking.

Since this was an express deal, will I need to contact the hotel to get a confirmation number that will link in MDE? The confirmation number in my booking email is in this format: xxx-xxxxxxx.

Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:

Does anyone have any experience getting a reservation from Snaptravel added to their MDE ? I’ve found a good rare that I’m ready to book but I need to be sure it’s possible to add it before we go or I won’t book . Thanks .

Does anyone have any experience getting a reservation from Snaptravel added to their MDE ? I’ve found a good rare that I’m ready to book but I need to be sure it’s possible to add it before we go or I won’t book . Thanks .

Not Snaptravel... but other resellers tend to just add a step. You'll need to contact them to get the actual reservation number for the hotel, as then number they send is their own internal one.

Not Snaptravel... but other resellers tend to just add a step. You'll need to contact them to get the actual reservation number for the hotel, as then number they send is their own internal one.
Thanks . I’ve done it through Priceline before so I know it’s possible . So I’m hopeful that it’s possible with Snaptravel too.

I was just looking at snap travel rates I was wondering if that includes the resort fee or do you have to pay that on arrival?
I had to pay resort fees and parking on arrival

We received the info about our resv. Right away.
I had to call the hotel for a number to add to my MDE. I had no issues with snap travel.
I have used snap travel for swan and for AOA

I had to pay resort fees and parking on arrival

We received the info about our resv. Right away.
I had to call the hotel for a number to add to my MDE. I had no issues with snap travel.
I have used snap travel for swan and for AOA
Thank you I will call the hotel it has been a couple of days and confirmation number is not linking. I made original booking direct with Swan added on 2 more days with snap travel definitely cheaper with snap travel. I had never heard of them before. Hoping they can link the 2 reservations so I don't have to change rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter