Priceline Express Deals

Was waiting for my new Discover cc to arrive (supposed to be today) so I could book the Dolphin. I just looked and Dolphin is no longer in the express deals :headache: Had it all planned - RMN 8% off, use Discover through PP to get the 5% and would get the match at the end of the year, have a year to pay it off with 0% APR.

A few days ago they had both Swan and Dolphin. Then Swan was no longer available, that's when I knew I HAD to book fast - I am not known for my speed. I hope it comes back in the next couple of months.

Was waiting for my new Discover cc to arrive (supposed to be today) so I could book the Dolphin. I just looked and Dolphin is no longer in the express deals :headache: Had it all planned - RMN 8% off, use Discover through PP to get the 5% and would get the match at the end of the year, have a year to pay it off with 0% APR.

A few days ago they had both Swan and Dolphin. Then Swan was no longer available, that's when I knew I HAD to book fast - I am not known for my speed. I hope it comes back in the next couple of months.
What are your dates?

Thoughts on the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista? Priceline has a member deal for my dates and I know the Wyndham Bonnet creek gets good reviews, but not sure about the LBV property.

Thoughts on the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista? Priceline has a member deal for my dates and I know the Wyndham Bonnet creek gets good reviews, but not sure about the LBV property.
We stayed at Wyndham Garden last February and I was not a fan. Rooms are very dated and run down, at least the room we had was, with exterior doors looking over the parking lot. One plus is that it is conveniently located across the street from Disney Springs, which was nice. I would not stay there again.

We stayed at Wyndham Garden last February and I was not a fan. Rooms are very dated and run down, at least the room we had was, with exterior doors looking over the parking lot. One plus is that it is conveniently located across the street from Disney Springs, which was nice. I would not stay there again.

I suppose I should ask what kinds of hotels you normally stay in? We are pretty no-frills and generally stay in value hotels. Exterior doors and views aren't deal breakers for us :)

I suppose I should ask what kinds of hotels you normally stay in? We are pretty no-frills and generally stay in value hotels. Exterior doors and views aren't deal breakers for us :)
We're pretty no-frills also. I've stayed at all the Disney value resorts and loved them. It wasn't the exterior doors and views, it was just the feeling of the place. Nothing specific, just kind of run down and blah.

I checked the Express Deals for our dates and to my happy surprise Swan & Dolphin showed up for our dates 8/4-8/14/19. We were booked at POFQ for those dates, but I was just about 99% sure that the resort I was trying for was the Swan so I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger. Thankfully I was able to get the Swan for $123/night. It had bed choices so we are 2 adults and 2 kids and the $123/night included 2 beds. But I have a couple of questions.

Since Express Deals are put in for just 2 adults do I need to call the Swan directly to add my kids to the reservation?

Also do I use the Priceline confirmation number to link the resort in MDE or do I need another number to link it, and if so, who would I call for that number?

So now we will be staying for our 10 nights for less at the Swan than POFQ, and with our 2 favorite parks being EPCOT & DHS and out favorite resort area being the EPCOT resort area, we are absolutely ecstatic with this switch.

Last edited:
I checked the Express Deals for our dates and to my happy surprise Swan & Dolphin showed up for our dates 8/4-8/14/19. We were booked at POFQ for those dates, but I was just about 99% sure that the resort I was trying for was the Swan so I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger. Thankfully I was able to get the Swan for $123/night. It had bed choices so we are 2 adults and 2 kids and the $123/night included 2 beds. But I have a couple of questions.

Since Express Deals are put in for just 2 adults do I need to call the Swan directly to add my kids to the reservation?

Also do I use the Priceline confirmation number to link the resort in MDE or do I need another number to link it, and if so, who would I call for that number?

So now we will be staying for our 10 nights for less at the Swan than POFQ, and with our 2 favorite parks being EPCOT & DHS and out favorite resort area being the EPCOT resort area, we are absolutely ecstatic with this switch.

I can't answer all of your Q's... But, yes, you will need to call the Swan Directly to add your kids... And from what I have read, you should do this BEFORE you link your reservation to MDE (to reduce the chances of any issues when attempting to link).

Good luck and enjoy the Swan.

Last edited:
I can't answer all of your Q's... But, yes, you will need to call the Swan Directly to add your kids... And from what I have read, you should do this BEFORE you link your reservation to MDE (to reduce the chances of any issues when attempting to link).

Good luck and enjoy the Swan.

I called the Swan, but they said, because I booked with Priceline, I had to call them to add my kids. So I just got off the phone with Priceline and they called Swan to add the kids, but our reservation hadn't shown up yet in Swan's system so I will have to call back later today or tomorrow.

Thank you once again for the help.

I called the Swan, but they said, because I booked with Priceline, I had to call them to add my kids. So I just got off the phone with Priceline and they called Swan to add the kids, but our reservation hadn't shown up yet in Swan's system so I will have to call back later today or tomorrow.

Thank you once again for the help.
It may take a couple of days for your reservation to show up in the Marriott system especially on a holiday weekend. You can check directly on your reservation in the Marriott system.

Link: https://www.marriott.com/reservation/lookupReservation.mi

You can not make changes but once it shows up you should be able to contact the Swan directly at 407-934-3000 and ask for reservations (local) to add your additional guests and they can also provide the correct Marriott conformation number for MDE if you have any issues with the number provided in your Priceline confirmation email.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter