Priceline Express Deals

Edit - is this something that has been mentioned before? I just went on it again and tried a different hotel this one I knew was the Waldorf. Clicked on the total then went back and it brought up the Waldorf Astoria name and info.
For non-Disney resorts sometimes you'll see the resorts shown in the map at top with a "your Express Deal will be one of these hotels!", but also if you've stayed at a resort before PE will often tell you you've stayed there before. Wondering if the latter is the case?

For non-Disney resorts sometimes you'll see the resorts shown in the map at top with a "your Express Deal will be one of these hotels!", but also if you've stayed at a resort before PE will often tell you you've stayed there before. Wondering if the latter is the case?
I've seen when they tell you it would be one of 3 before and it's not that. I've never booked through PL at all for FL so it could not be that I've stayed there before.

Ahh, You mean that "someone recently got.." box?
Those are common, but I have found that when the deal is for a Disney resort they are almost entirely wrong - in fact I've never seen one that was correct in that case. If for a non-Disney resort they are *sometimes* correct, but I basically ignore them, can't be trusted.

If you think about it, the box doesn't even say "someone who booked this deal got X resort" - it is a very generic statement.

On the other hand, I take the map that says "it is one of these resorts..." as true since PL is specifically tells you which resorts. Even though PL plays all sorts of games with fee amounts etc to throw people's guesses off, I can't imagine they'd go full false advertising.

Those are common, but I have found that when the deal is for a Disney resort they are almost entirely wrong - in fact I've never seen one that was correct in that case. If for a non-Disney resort they are *sometimes* correct, but I basically ignore them, can't be trusted.

If you think about it, the box doesn't even say "someone who booked this deal got X resort" - it is a very generic statement.

On the other hand, I take the map that says "it is one of these resorts..." as true since PL is specifically tells you which resorts. Even though PL plays all sorts of games with fee amounts etc to throw people's guesses off, I can't imagine they'd go full false advertising.

I'm pretty sure the poster is talking about the description of the property. It is referred to as the Dolphin several times.

The description says it is the Dolphin.

Wow I don’t get the description when I look. Are you using the app?
What kind of device are you using this app on? I can’t get it to happen on my iPhone :worried:
Using the app on an Android. What I did was go to the payment page (I originally wanted to see the total). Then click back using their back arrow at the top. It will take you to the bed choice, click back again and it will take you to the screen I posted above.

Last edited:
Using the app on an Android. What I did was go to the payment page (I originally wanted to see the total). Then click back using their back arrow at the top. It will take you to the bed choice, click back again and it will take you to the screen I posted above.
Thank you!
Still not working on my iPhone. Now I must befriend someone nearby with an Android :)

I might have missed this earlier in the thread...

Is there a difference between using the website and the App? Or do you pretty much see the same deals? I assume (ouch) that they are the same?

I might have missed this earlier in the thread...

Is there a difference between using the website and the App? Or do you pretty much see the same deals? I assume (ouch) that they are the same?
I have seen some codes that are only available when using the app, but no other difference that I've noticed.

This is a brilliant find! This worked for me on the Android app as well, thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter