Price changes?

If I bought a vacation package a year prior to my scheduled vacation, and if Disney puts on a deal for the exact time of my vacation, will those changes be reflected towards me? Or do I have to call WDW to ask?? I can't seem to find an actual receipt with the price breakdown of my vacation (not through the MyDisneyExperience anyway, unless it's super-hidden), so I'm just wondering....

Thanks!

If I bought a vacation package a year prior to my scheduled vacation, and if Disney puts on a deal for the exact time of my vacation, will those changes be reflected towards me? Or do I have to call WDW to ask?? I can't seem to find an actual receipt with the price breakdown of my vacation (not through the MyDisneyExperience anyway, unless it's super-hidden), so I'm just wondering....

Thanks!
Just because Disney comes out with a discount offer for the time period that you will be there, that doesn't mean that it can be applied to your reservation. Discounted rooms/packages are often limited in quantity, participating resorts and the types of rooms that are included. In any case, discounts are not automatically applied to existing reservations. You or your TA would need to contact Disney in order to make the modification. Often, that means long waits in a telephone queue in order to speak with a CM to learn whether it's possible to make the change.

I just called WDW and noted the price difference.... i wound up saving $1200!!!! They were very accommodating! We initially booked in January (for a week at the very beginning of August) at $6800 for 8 nights at AKL with 5 day park hopper plus memory maker. Now that they've posted summer packages, our dates of travel were valid for the package deals and brought our grand total down to just under $5600!!!! Still expenseive, but heck, i waited on the phone for 10 minutes and saved $1200!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter