Pre Cruise MVMCP DIS Meet

James was NOT looking forward to that night. He went along to help me. But, he had a blast. I'm sad he won't be there this year.

What? :scared1: No James? :scared1: Now just wait a cotton pickin minute. :headache:

Make it happen Nicole. :worship: You can do it girl. :worship:

Even if it means you can't come to chat tonight. :rolleyes1

Alicia has her sparkly ears all set and ready to go. I'll have on some sort of Disney Santa hat. I have stitch, Mickey and grumpy Santa hats. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions...:scratchin
Match the ladies and go with the Mickey santa hat.

Are sparkly ears an absolute must? Would it be okay to just wear a generic Santa hat? I hate to buy one use things.

The sparkly ears Alicia has were originally purchased for your DD Anna. Remember last year when you were trying to get a pair, and I picked up a pair just in case you couldn't get them for her? :santa:
I remember that very clearly. You called me and said "Hey! I got a pair of ears for Anna, if she still needs them?" It just so happens before I left for the airport I stopped at the Everything Pop gift shop and picked up a pair.

The gesture and offer was greatly appreciated though....You guys are the best. :goodvibes

Are sparkly ears an absolute must? Would it be okay to just wear a generic Santa hat? I hate to buy one use things.
Sparkly ears ARE a must! You also need to know the secret password. :lmao:

j/k Lyn. :)

Stop worrying about tiny amounts of money, loosen up and have some fun. It's going to be Christmas time. Or don't. It's up to you Lyn. A few bucks for a set of ears won't kill you. :santa:

Could be that I can afford to go on the podcast cruise and days at WDW before and after because I do keep track of "tiny amounts of money".

I am still undecided about the sparkly ears. I may, or may not get them.

Lyn, I think you'd be just fine with a generic santa hat.

Thanks, that is good to know. I do have a Santa hat already. I also have a pair of reindeer antler headgear. Cost $2.00. I wear them at the library before Christmas and people laugh. Maybe at WDW people would not laugh if I "dress funny"?

Bought our tickets for MVMCP on Dec 10th. Looking forward to seeing you all there. We are going to do La Nouba and Candlelight Processional for sure, just dont know when yet.

Bought our tickets for MVMCP on Dec 10th. Looking forward to seeing you all there. We are going to do La Nouba and Candlelight Processional for sure, just dont know when yet.

Fantastic...4 families now confirmed. I've suggested meeting in front of City Hall around 4:15. If that doesn't work for you, please let me know.

Mom and I are planning on possibly going to MVMCP on the 10th and definitely EPCOT and the Candle Light Processional on the 11th. We will also be staying at the Boardwalk. We would be interested in a meet at any of these locations. Thanks!

Way cool...we would love to have you join us. I'm planning to have everyone meet in front of City Hall around 4:15...does that work for you?

Way cool...we would love to have you join us. I'm planning to have everyone meet in front of City Hall around 4:15...does that work for you?

If we go, then that definitely works for us. It all depends on if mom can get off early that day or not. We don't want to be rushed from our flight. I will definitely let you know!

We have 15 people confirmed (with tickets bought) right now. Anyone else that wants to go on Dec. 10th, just let me know. The more, the merrier!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter