Pre Cruise MVMCP DIS Meet

We're arriving on Friday as well. I believe we are staying at the GF for the 1st time. Yipee!

Would the Boardwalk meet involve Jellyrolls by chance??! :banana:
We'd LOVE to do a Jellyrolls meet- and Saturday pre-cruise would be terrific!

But put us in for the Boradwalk no matter what. Just me and DH (John).

Jellyrolls would be a lot of fun!:thumbsup2

I found out that I will be able to spend two more days in WDW! However, I will not be able to go to Disneyland :sad1: Oh well, that gives me more time to see the Christmas decorations and meet up with fellow Disers! :yay::yay::yay: I want to see La Nouba one day and attend MVMCP another day. If I can join a group or if anyone is interested, let me know. I am traveling solo, so I thought this would be a good time to meet other Disers.

I found out that I will be able to spend two more days in WDW! However, I will not be able to go to Disneyland :sad1: Oh well, that gives me more time to see the Christmas decorations and meet up with fellow Disers! :yay::yay::yay: I want to see La Nouba one day and attend MVMCP another day. If I can join a group or if anyone is interested, let me know. I am traveling solo, so I thought this would be a good time to meet other Disers.

More time at WDW is great...I am doing MVMCP on Friday and we would love to have you join with us....I think I have you down as a possible....I will keep updating the post I have on Pre Cruise Dis Meets as I get them. The dates for the party should come out in late May or June.

La Nouba - what is the best way for us to get tickets in neighboring seats?

That is a great question! I was thinking the same thing. I am not sure how we can arrange this, but I know we will think of something. At least we have some time to figure this out. :)

That is a great question! I was thinking the same thing. I am not sure how we can arrange this, but I know we will think of something. At least we have some time to figure this out. :)

Maybe a Dreams agent coud block book us and collect our money?

Group discout for La Nouba

10% discount is offered off the $105 & $85 tickets for groups of 12 or more adults booked at least 30 days in advance.
15% discount is offered off the $105 & $85 tickets for groups of 12 or more adults booked at least 120 days in advance.

I'm a solo girl looking to go to MVMCP the Friday before the cruise. Jellyrolls sounds awesome as well.

I'm a solo girl looking to go to MVMCP the Friday before the cruise. Jellyrolls sounds awesome as well.

Hi Hedy....I'm setting up a DIS meet for MVMCP on the Friday before the cruise. Would love to have you join us. So far, there's about 12 of us. I have a list going, and will gladly add you. As the date gets closer, I'll update my first post with the place and time. I've never been to the party before, and I'm hoping that someone who has been can suggest the best meeting place.

Cheri

Me and DH are going to be there 10 days before the cruise, enjoying WDW. We are definately in for the Friday MVMCP, we would be intrested in doing a group La Nouba and we are planning on Candlelight Processional. Cant wait to see you all on the cruise, just wishing who the mystery guest is???
We are leaving the cruise on Thursday and then spending 2 days at Universal on the Harry potter package.

Me and DH are going to be there 10 days before the cruise, enjoying WDW. We are definately in for the Friday MVMCP, we would be intrested in doing a group La Nouba and we are planning on Candlelight Processional. Cant wait to see you all on the cruise, just wishing who the mystery guest is???
We are leaving the cruise on Thursday and then spending 2 days at Universal on the Harry potter package.

Cool, I will add you to my list. Can't wait to meet you.

I am in a planning mood.

Ideas for nights for pre-cruise gatherings,anyone?

MVMCP - Friday

La Nouba

Jellyrolls - with Nicole's Boardwalk meet Saturday night?

Yee Ha Bob - pick Wednesday - Saturday

Candlelight Processional

The only pre cruise meet we will be going to is at the Boardwalk Saturday night. Right Nicole?

We won't be able to go to Jellyrolls either because of having a child. Since we've never been to Boardwalk, I'm sure there are plenty of things to see.

I ordered my tickets today...Friday Dec. 10th.....Soooooo, who's coming with us?

Won't be going, either. Kids are 19&20. Many 'adult' things at WDW require age 21. Boardwalk it is..

We won't be able to go to Jellyrolls either because of having a child. Since we've never been to Boardwalk, I'm sure there are plenty of things to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter