Pre- and Post-Spa Time?

J-Dog

A Nobody
Just wanted to clarify the current policy - it is my understanding that the spa is allowing you to be there for an hour prior to your treatment, and then after the treatment they kick you out immediately.

Is that still the case?

I'm tying to time this out with my currently-proposed schedule.

Thanks!

It’s been a couple of years since I had an appointment at the spa but I don’t recall being rushed out. There’s relaxing time and shower time. I personally used the other facilities before, but I don’t think that’s a rule.

When I was at the spa in Dec 2022, I was able to stay after my massage in the water garden lounge chairs and they didn’t rush me out at all.

We were there in April 2023 and while no one rushed me out, they did also gently say when I arrived that I should do everything I wanted to BEFORE my treatment... I think I may have sat in the steam room for a few minutes before showering.

Thanks very much for the insight. I am probably actually more interested in the "pre" time - do they let you in an hour prior?

since my massage was booked in person literally half an hour before (this was just a few days ago), I can’t speak to how early they let you in. I was told to take my time afterwards. No rush to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter