Prayers needed/Update post #79 @Feralpeg has passed away

My heart breaks. Peg was so encouraging and helpful to all. She was always a warrior and a true optimist. I admired her creativity with the special welcoming Disney baskets she made for others. My prayers for God’s peace and comfort for Kendall and Peg’s sister Georgia.

My heart breaks. Peg was so encouraging and helpful to all. She was always a warrior and a true optimist. I admired her creativity with the special welcoming Disney baskets she made for others. My prayers for God’s peace and comfort for Kendall and Peg’s sister Georgia.

My heart breaks to hear this. Peg was always ready to be helpful and encouraging to all here with her wisdom and experience. She had such a caring heart for others and a true Mama Bear heart of love for Kendall. Her journey over the years gave her much wisdom to share with others. I always enjoyed seeing pictures of all her holiday decorations and the Disney gift baskets she made for others. I pray for God’s peace and comfort for Kendall and Peg’s sister Georgia in the days ahead.

This is such sad news. She has been a part of this community for so many years, and has always been there for others. My condolences to her daughter, the rest of the family, and close friends. This is just heartbreaking.

Oh, this is terrible news! I didn't know her or interact with her posts much, but whenever anyone fights the good fight against this disease and passes away, my heart goes out to their loved ones. Judging from the many posts here, she was an amazing person. RIP

I also knew Peg
Just a wonderful lady she was ..

losing a friend is difficult
Peace be with her

my condolences to her family. What awful news. She fought hard and had such optimism. So very admirable. RIP Peg.

I am so sorry. I will keep Kendall and her other family and friends in prayer.

My heart dropped when I saw this thread title. I am so very sorry to hear the news.

Very sad news. Thoughts and prayers for her daughter and her family. I always enjoyed her posts.
RIP Peg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter