Prayers needed/Update post #79 @Feralpeg has passed away

I'm so saddened, JuneChickie. Peg certainly was a jewel. Heaven defiantly does indeed have its newest angel.

Thank you for sharing this sad news.

I was checking for updates and continuing in my prayers for her & her family when I found this thread. This news is truly sad ~ she was a lovely, kind person. Godspeed dear Peg 💐

Oh no! 😣 Thanks for letting us know. I will update the prayers thread. She was such a nice woman, and a fighter. Prayers for her family and friends, including all of us here. 🙏

Some of you may have seen this elsewhere here, but sadly, @Feralpeg passed away yesterday.

I’m sorry, I don’t know any details, but there is a post from today on the Breast Cancer Survivor’s thread.

Thank you for all of your prayers. She told me she was very appreciative when I asked her about starting this thread.

I'm so sorry to hear this. May her family find comfort in her memory.

Sorry to read this update, thanks for passing it along. Prayers to all that knew her.

I’m so saddened, I will keep Kendall in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you @Pea-n-Me.
Another great, kind human taken too soon.

As I wrote on Pea’s update. I’m very saddened. I will constantly be thinking of Kendall. Peg was a great lady, gone to soon.
I hope you are finally resting pain free Peg. ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter