POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

Andrew and I have not figured out for sure what our first song will be but it will be some hwo related to Wishes.

I do not have a garter yet, if my sister finds it I will be wearing my moms. But she cant find it after her wedding two years ago:(

Here are a couple pictures of us:

Firstnight-1.jpg

(first night we met)

FIL20020.jpg

This summer at Disneyland

I have no idea about garters ! I honestly just started looking yesterday! I love yours Toni!! I will definitely have to check that store out!
As for first dance songs we are thinking Me & you - Kenny Chesney !

Yay, I can finally post pics!
Here's a pic of my DF and I last spring on a Mediterranean Cruise...
2525587891_5a8b3eeefc.jpg

And of course I had to include a Disney pic! This one was taken on our first WDW trip together in 2005.
2613348355_6ed4f9716f.jpg

Rob and I, Our First Christmas - 2 months after we started together

DSC01936-1.jpg

His cousins wedding in 2006 - look who are 3 sheets to the wind!

DSC03525.jpg

And my favorite off center crooked picture - Meg and Rob at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury Mass. We leaned the camera against a wall to take this. This is right before it fell off and we had to buy a new camera! lol

7.jpg

Ok, it looks like nobody's posted a topic for today, so can I pick?? How about bridal party gifts!

I don't have pics, I just need IDEAS!:rotfl:

These are for my MOH. I bought them when I went to Disney for my planning session. My MOH/cousin loves cherries so I saw this cute Mickey purse and wallet.

ToniDanifunweekend131.jpg

Then I picked up this locket for her to wear on the wedding day.

ToniDanifunweekend155.jpg

ToniDanifunweekend145.jpg

Of course Bobby the slacker that he is didn't get anything yet for the Best Man. :lmao:

For the girls I am buying there jewlery but I'll figure that out after we finalized there dresses, and maybe a gift card to somewhere. The guys I have no clue yet, maybe watches??

I am behind but catching up!!!

Here is one from a week and a half ago at the Coral Reef!

DSCF1228.jpg

And at the Sci Fi Cafe!

DSCF1364.jpg

And with Mr and Mrs. Incredible
DSCF1744.jpg

And here is an old school photo.... Us at a Red Sox game 3 months after we started dating....

IM000550_001.JPG

These are for my MOH. I bought them when I went to Disney for my planning session. My MOH/cousin loves cherries so I saw this cute Mickey purse and wallet.

ToniDanifunweekend131.jpg

Then I picked up this locket for her to wear on the wedding day.

ToniDanifunweekend155.jpg

ToniDanifunweekend145.jpg

Of course Bobby the slacker that he is didn't get anything yet for the Best Man. :lmao:

That purse is so cute!!!! I didn't even realize the cherry's were mickeys at first!!! I love it! I want it for myself!

I bought A necklace/eearing set for each of my bridesmaids, and a shawl in case it is cold that day:

Jewelry:
No368.jpg

Shawl:
Flowers034.jpg

Gift bag I put it in:
Flowers052.jpg

here is a fun picture of us at my cousins wedding
DSCF8463-1.jpg

Sorry that picture is so big.
here is another random picture of us...it was made for the cake at my bridalshower...i think it is super cute...all but my 80's hair
fireworkdsWheredreamsdocometrue.jpg

I got each of my bridesmaids and MOH

One of these bags in their favorite color with their names and favorite character

I also go them their Mickey rhinestone stud earrings that match their dresses for the wedding
A shoe bag for easy travel back so that they wont get ruined.
A bracelet for the wedding and their necklace :)

We are having personalized plates made for each of our bridal party that say Merry Christmas in Irish, the family name, and have a Christmas tree in the middle and holly on the sides.:santa: We have a few couples our wedding party so the couples will get one plate. On the back of the plates they will have a nice thank you, the date, and signed by the both of us. I do not have a picture yet as they are still being made by this great artist in Dingle, Co. Kerry, Irl where my family is from. :shamrock: Her name is Martine Moriarty.

I am taking my ladies out for mani pedis the day before but not sure what DF is going to do with the guys but I'm sure it will involve golf, football or a pub crawl somewhere in NYC.:thumbsup2 On second thought I may have to get in on that too!:laughing:

Oops and for DF's daughter we are going to get her a gold pendant necklace w/ her initials on the front and the wedding date on the back that she can wear at the wedding and after.

We are not having any bridesmaids or groomsmen...actually if we end up deciding differently we will only have one of each...but anyways we will be making all of these for all of our 16 guests(the good part lol)

mickeyears.jpg

P.S. I have no idea who this lady is:rolleyes1

I can finally post! This is for yesterday's topic

101_2827.jpg

This was DF and I on our first trip to DLR together.

n584160972_1016723_7740.jpg

And this is our first snow.

Dang, everything good comes from World of Disney! I'm gonna have to make a side trip just to shop for the VR! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter