Postcard exchange sent/received COMPLETED

I received some cards this morning from Sanibelspirit
Thankyou Tania for these beautiful cards

1 of Bath
1 of Stonehenge
1 of Lacock - which I knew was used for Harry Potter filming, but I thought it was in Scotland - I never was any good at geography.

scooterdevil,

you are welcome, they arrived really fast, I figured it would of taken longer going to the UK.

Oh yeah..good to see we are making progress with getting the postcards in the mail.

If you're having trouble locating postcards, give me a yell. Seems there are a few people having such problems this time round.:sad2:

My problem is more that I haven't found what I want. There are alot of silly "to bad you aren't here" type of cards. But, I like to send one's that show about my area, interesting places and such. If I can't find anymore I will just go with what I have. They will definitely be going out on Mon. No holiday here in the good ole US of A. Darn it! LOL

Thank you so much for extending the mail date. I have all of mine and I have my envelopes but I have not written on the ones that requested writing. :guilty: Today is my DS First Holy Communion and he started running a fever last night...101.3 this morning its 99.5 so we have him some more Motrin and hoping that he kicks this quick. :sick: Poor guy. We have just had a such a busy week that I think it just got to him last night.

I will post as soon as they go!:)

My problem is more that I haven't found what I want. There are alot of silly "to bad you aren't here" type of cards. But, I like to send one's that show about my area, interesting places and such. If I can't find anymore I will just go with what I have. They will definitely be going out on Mon. No holiday here in the good ole US of A. Darn it! LOL

Those "Too bad you're not here" kind of postcards are a waste of paper. Don't know why they even bother to print the things. Guess though, if you live in a holiday area you can expect those kind of ones.:(

Fingers crossed you manage to track down some "proper" postcards. If not, then as you say.. "You'll just have to go with what you've got".

Thank you so much for extending the mail date. I have all of mine and I have my envelopes but I have not written on the ones that requested writing. :guilty: Today is my DS First Holy Communion and he started running a fever last night...101.3 this morning its 99.5 so we have him some more Motrin and hoping that he kicks this quick. :sick: Poor guy. We have just had a such a busy week that I think it just got to him last night.

I will post as soon as they go!:)

Lisa, hope Matt is back is normal self really soon. Don't worry too much about the postcards going out.. family comes first and you've posted that he's not well, so at least we are all aware.:hug:

I want to get some more cards that show my area of the world so we will be going to the beach tomorrow to pick some more up. Therefore they will be in the mail on Monday!

I got a package today but not sure who it's from.:confused3 It had LOTS of Disneyland cards, some strawberry-lime gum(been waiting to try this out!), a small Pooh notepad and Pooh pen(very cute:) ) It's been more than 10 years since I've been to CA so it was nice to see the cards. Thanks!!

I got a package today but not sure who it's from.:confused3 It had LOTS of Disneyland cards, some strawberry-lime gum(been waiting to try this out!), a small Pooh notepad and Pooh pen(very cute:) ) It's been more than 10 years since I've been to CA so it was nice to see the cards. Thanks!!

I reckon that is probably from MommaU4

I want to get some more cards that show my area of the world so we will be going to the beach tomorrow to pick some more up. Therefore they will be in the mail on Monday!

That's from me! Sorry I forgot to stick a note in there. :headache: Glad you liked everything. :)

Oh, and I am so addicted that gum! I don't drink but someone told me it tastes like a strawberry margarita. LOL My mom hates it though so it's a love it or hate it kind of thing.

my cards will be posted on tuesday ,sorry for the delay it took me ages to find postcards finally manged it yesterday:thumbsup2

Still have 13 people who are yet to post as having sent their postcards off.:confused3

Remember Tuesday is the mail by deadline, so please do try and have all postcards in the mail by then. I know some of you have had problems locating postcards and that's fine, it's more the ones who've not posted anything that concern me most.:(

Just returned from the World. I, too, have had trouble finding postcards from my area. I finally found some today and although they aren't what I really would like to send, I have no choice I guess. They should be in the mail tomorrow. :goodvibes

Donna

Looking forward to reading a lot of posts about cards making the mail tomorrow:goodvibes

My cards went in the mail this a.m. Dropped them off at the PO on my way to work. :cool1:

I was also having issues finding any postcards.
However, I managed to find some. They will be in the mail today.

I brought mine to work with me. They will be mailed this afternoon.

Donna

Tomorrow Tuesday 6th is the mail by deadline folks. Still got a good few people who've not been heard from since the names went out.:confused:

Reminder PM's are going out today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter