-DLR Grand Californian Hotel
-WDW Grand Floridian Hotel
-Stitch
-Jolly Roger 1/5
-Surfing
-ATIS Ride Through
-ATIS Mighty Eye
-Disney Cats Quest

I know a lot of these are not ever going to be gifted to me but i would appreciate it if anybody had any of these that they could gift to me

Any magic would be nice, if anyone is willing to gift that.

WARNING: The following post is just a dream! :rolleyes1

I love dis pirates. Thanks to all the disers who even up our teams. Special thanks to the other three of our foursome. If not for you three I would be so BROKE! :teeth: ARG!!

Thanks to DaraAllen and PinkGallYall for the diver suit and cheer costume.

My many many thanks to DisKatDisKat for the costumes and hats for myself and my daughter!
hug.gif
Cat is right dis rocks!! You peeps have made this game so fun, especially becoming friends with all of you!

Thanks also to those diser's who have helped me finish my Vary Blue Room. Now if vmk would only release a blue spinner and blue sports predictometer.

The winter items I am looking for are in my signature. I think it would be fun to have a Christmas room for my first Christmas in VMK.

I am also looking for all magics except teleport. I am looking for 2 Snowman and 2 Inferno. (Haha I know not to expect them) The doubles are ones I am trying to get for friends. I can trade for them, but honestly it would not be fair trades to whom ever has the magics.

This thread and the generous disers are all appreciated so much!

What I really need is a very nice person who is willing to take me under their wing and "show me the ropes in VMK" maybe help out with games and such. (Granted by Cat, Gnome and Duck! :grouphug: ) Thanks!

I really need ice cubes and everest furniture for my new ride :)

I just got a new character and I was wondering if anyone has any extra stuff they don't want laying around like costumes or hats?

My new character is MonkeyGottaBanana!!

bumping back up

My wish right now is more credits which i am getting every day possible but more never hurt.

I am getting credits so that i can buy the rest of the pins i need to compleate my set

I wish for the Holiday Quest to be around at the very end of January (or someone to unevenly trade me the snowmen since I can't think of an even one with what I have).

Also I wish to buy people's extra duplicate vmk REAL pins/cards, 3 sets in all, to use for St Nick or Stocking Stuffers for my kids.

Well, my wishlist has barely shrunk since I last posted, but right now, my main wish is for a white snowman card. I would love it if someone had an extra to spare, even if it's used.

I still need some more magic,but i want to thank DiskatDiskat for my fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter