Post-surgical recovery...UGH

You're so right! I have been mentally preparing myself for still not being able to go on some of my favorite rides. If that's the case, then so be it- I'll just do the best I can between now and then!
I would say as you as you get the ok, start getting some steps in. While in the hospital, my DH was suppose to just march while standing in place. BORING ! I put on marches from Sousa . Sure you can find something to your liking to hike around the livingroom. After one surgery, DH did laps from our bedroom down the hallway into the furthest bedroom and back again. Where there's a will , there's a way.

Best wishes on a fast fast recovery.

I would say as you as you get the ok, start getting some steps in. While in the hospital, my DH was suppose to just march while standing in place. BORING ! I put on marches from Sousa . Sure you can find something to your liking to hike around the livingroom. After one surgery, DH did laps from our bedroom down the hallway into the furthest bedroom and back again. Where there's a will , there's a way.

Haha! This is awesome. I have been walking as much as humanly possible...which is to say not too much so far!

I was doing laps from bedroom, down the hall, through living room, dining room & kitchen and back down hall to bedroom for weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter