Poseidon’s Fury Closing Permanently May 9, 2023

Well I'm seeing it for $55 on eBay....
They were well-prepared on Saturday. They had at least five (very large) boxes full of the shirts behind the counter. They only had one of each size out on the rack and were telling people once you know your size, come to the counter to purchase. This was in contrast to Thursday when I watched a woman walk to the rack, scoop up every shirt there, and proceed to checkout with all of them.
4C6EA0C8-B87F-4674-93FD-B31FCDC46EE4.jpeg

I may be misremembering...but was there a haunted house here when HHN used some of Islands? I thought it was like a mining expedition, and a random guest in line wore a mining helmet with a flashlight on it.

I do not at all like attractions where you just walk through it, STAND for a show, or whatever.
This is 100% the reason why we didn't go into Poseidon on our recent trip. I don't need every ride to be Hagrid's*, but after walking around all day, standing for another 20 minutes or whatever has zero appeal, whether it's air conditioned or not.

*Evidence: had a blast on that Dr. Seuss sky ride. No standing!

They were well-prepared on Saturday. They had at least five (very large) boxes full of the shirts behind the counter. They only had one of each size out on the rack and were telling people once you know your size, come to the counter to purchase. This was in contrast to Thursday when I watched a woman walk to the rack, scoop up every shirt there, and proceed to checkout with all of them.
View attachment 759507
Still well stocked Friday and yesterday. We “rode” last Sunday as a farewell and my husband bought a shirt yesterday. They were still doing the one of each on the rack with most of them behind the counter.

For anyone interested, the Universal online store has the T-shirts in stock again today. I ordered one.

The shirts run pretty big, imo. My son is 6’1” and around 175-180, and generally wears a L in a men’s t- shirt, and this one is pretty baggy. He’s asked me to dry it a few times, but I think I’ll just order him a medium instead and wear his large as a night shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter