Port Cams Never Pans Left

According to Marine Traffic, the destination for the Dream is Cozumel

Fantasy coing into port with Majesty of the Seas right behind. Dream headed to Cozumel as are several other ships. Looks like there will be lots of 'empty' cruise ships circling the western Caribbean next week.

Fantasy coing into port with Majesty of the Seas right behind. Dream headed to Cozumel as are several other ships. Looks like there will be lots of 'empty' cruise ships circling the western Caribbean next week.
Check out MSC's plan
Due to these extraordinary circumstances, as the safety of our guests and crew is our number one priority, MSC Divina will now head directly to Miami where she will arrive in the morning of Thursday, September 7, ahead of the Port’s likely closure on Friday, to allow guests who wish to disembark to go home. As soon as the disembarkation is completed, the ship will sail to Cozumel (Mexico), beyond Irma’s reach, allowing those guests that wish to remain on board to continue their cruise. She will then stay alongside there until it is safe for her to return to Miami.

I know some people mentioned the MSC plan. I saw that the enchantment of the seas is picking up employees of the cruiseline and their dependents and setting sail to return once the port is re-opened. A nice gesture.

Victory 2 out of the way....for whatever reason....certainly does make the viewing of Cape Canaveral Web Cam more enjoyable.

Honestly? I don't think many people would shed tears if something happened to that stupid gambling boat.
Maybe the webcam people can figure out a fix (raising the camera - slightly different location). Maybe we all should start a letter-writing campaign to the Victory people saying that we'd sure like it if they'd move.

Maybe the webcam people can figure out a fix (raising the camera - slightly different location). Maybe we all should start a letter-writing campaign to the Victory people saying that we'd sure like it if they'd move.

I've seen it reported somewhere that the folks at Fishlips are not happy about it at all. I'm sure it's affected their business since it blocks the view of the port. They'd probably join in.

Unfortunately I think Irma is going to move the camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter