Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
View from the room:
disney010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

disney005.jpg

I know there is a playground and was hoping to come across some pictures of it too! Anyone?

If you go back a couple of pages, there is a post with links in it for pictures. They had a picture of the playground in their photobucket.....

Actually, here is the link to the photo...

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/spiceycat/?action=view&current=100_0089.jpg

Thanks Spicycat!!!! I have stayed at POP six or so times and I have never brought the kids to the park... it looks very nice and that they would love it!

Love all the pics!! I have never stayed at Pop but will be in September - these pics are really getting me excited :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

SO COOL! Or RAD! OR THE CAT"S PAJAMA"S or what ever decade you want to be in.

The pics are all really great. Thanks for the link for the Legendary Years Youtube vid. BF wanted to see it.

:cutie:
Picture046.jpg

DS getting into his car.

Picture049.jpg

Friend of oldest DS trying to be Mr. Cool.

Picture048.jpg

DD striking a pose.

Picture044.jpg

DS with his best friend.

Oh yes ... striking the pose! I KNOW my DH will want a pic of me on top of that Corvette! LOL ... I'm sure he'll blow it up and put it up in his office :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Love all these pics! We are going in Dec and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I made a good choice to stay at PoP! :thumbsup2

Kath

I was there is March and never saw the playgorund either. But from where people say it is, I should've walked by it everyday. ?????:confused3 ???? I hear it is in the 70's area, but that is where I stayed and never once came across it.

I was there is March and never saw the playgorund either. But from where people say it is, I should've walked by it everyday. ?????:confused3 ???? I hear it is in the 70's area, but that is where I stayed and never once came across it.

That is because it is on the back side of 70's building #10. If you had no reason to go back there then you would not have seen it. My room was right above the playground and I did not see alot of kids using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter