Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know it was a video. LOL! I tried it though and it wouldn't come up for me. I'll try again later.

2006disneyvacation032.jpg

2006disneyvacation031.jpg

2006disneyvacation030.jpg

2006disneyvacation029.jpg

2006disneyvacation028.jpg

The dates on the pic's are wrong is actually Sept. I forgot to set the correct date in my Cam.

I'm debating on resorts but leaning towards Pop because I want something fun for the kids (and us). We loved ASMo but want to do all different resorts.

I have to show dh these pics!

You should come to Pop it will be a blast. What are you dates?

Oh, man.....
I'm booked for ASMu for September, with free dining.
Looking at these pictures, I think I need to find a way to stay at POP. I just love the huge icons, the computer pool, the Goofy jets for my son, etc
I would be willing to pay a Preferred room for that :(

What are you dates?

I was able to change my reservation to go to POP with free dining on September 8th to the 16th.
See you guys there..... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Great you can Pop over for our Mojito Monkey Mama's Party on the 13th & 16th late in the evening. We are also getting people together for the Illumanations Dessert Party at Epcot its as of right now 35/36 pp w/10 deposit. We have are own spot sectioned off so no one but us can sit there and we have dessert with drinks to boot!!! WHoooooo!!!

Nancy Ann
aka Poohbear67

Sounds fun....
where can we find more information on those?

Great you can Pop over for our Mojito Monkey Mama's Party on the 13th & 16th late in the evening. We are also getting people together for the Illumanations Dessert Party at Epcot its as of right now 35/36 pp w/10 deposit. We have are own spot sectioned off so no one but us can sit there and we have dessert with drinks to boot!!! WHoooooo!!!

Nancy Ann
aka Poohbear67

Just told my kids Saturday that we are going to Disney in August and staying at POP! I showed them this thread and they just fell in love with this resort! I asked if they would want to stay at one of the moderates and my daughter said no way I quote " mom the other resorts look to grown up! Pop is looks more like a place for kids and more like Disney." I glad I made the choice going with POP!! :banana: :dance3:

Sounds fun....
where can we find more information on those?

Just PM me and i will give you the girls address who is handling all the details
or you can look her name up: Jettsetter90 just look there for all her thread regarding Illumnations Dessert party on the 15th.

Hope to see ya.

Nancy Ann

I love these night time photos...what kind of digital camera to you have? My night time pictures never turn out worth a darn. :confused3 I'm in the market of a new camera and don't know where to start.

FUJI, not sure which one it was, we have several. My guess it was my A340 but I think that is now discontinued. My son just got a nice one, A700 7.3 mp and it takes awesome photos. Only about $150 and a great camera. We have 4 Fuji and I love them. They use regular batteries and their cards have greater capacity. Have had some great photos with them.

Next trip I am taking my new big boy Nikon D50 SLR and I'll see how the photos compare. Oh, but I'll have my Fuji in my back pocket too ;)

:thanks: :thanks: To everyone who posted their pics.
I was at POP last Oct. and thought I looked the resort over pretty good but see that I missed a few spots. I am going back in 12 days and all the pics really psyched me up for the trip.
POP People are the BEST.:thumbsup2

So excited! I can't wait! 4 months 1 week and 2 days! Woohoo!

Thanks for the great photos everyone!

I love this thread! And special thanks for the 1971 sign picture! I was born 6 days before WDW opened. (And I get to celebrate number 36 at Disney!!!)

below:
My DD's playing Twister. Yeah, I could do that... about 25 years ago!

twistavx6.jpg

Just switched from ASMO to POP for July 21-30. Got an awesome code. I haven't studied up to much on POP because we stayed at movies in 03 and really liked it. But these pics look great. :cool1: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter