Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
From March.

disney3-18-09MK524.jpg

We will be back there a week from Saturday, so if anyone has any requests for pictures, I will try to get them.

Thanks for posting this pic of the mugs...I collect one with the year on each trip....nice to see what I have to look forward to in 20 days. :dance3:

From March.

disney3-18-09MK525.jpg

We will be back there a week from Saturday, so if anyone has any requests for pictures, I will try to get them.

Thanks for posting this pic of the mugs...I collect one with the year on each trip....nice to see what I have to look forward to in 20 days. :dance3:

Wanted to post in here and say this thread is actually getting me excited about staying at POP for our upcoming visit!

I've been a little leary since booking it, value and all that as we normally stay at mods, but this looks pretty cool! (Booked it as it is our 2nd trip this year, and with free dining, we just could not beat the price)!

Anyway, great pics all, I'm going to keep browsing from no till the day we leave, LOL.

Tomorrow is my 45 day mark. I was wondering if anyone had a lake view room, building 3 picture. I would love to see a picture from there. Thanks.

Tomorrow is my 45 day mark. I was wondering if anyone had a lake view room, building 3 picture. I would love to see a picture from there. Thanks.

Tomorrow is my 45 day mark also! Can't wait.

Edit - I thought is was 45 days but my ticker has one less day then yours now that I see it.

I have had building 4 lake view....have some pics....they may have been posted here along time ago..lol...but can post again. Lakeview is lovely...ew had ducks greeting us in the morning;)

Wanted to post in here and say this thread is actually getting me excited about staying at POP for our upcoming visit!

I've been a little leary since booking it, value and all that as we normally stay at mods, but this looks pretty cool! (Booked it as it is our 2nd trip this year, and with free dining, we just could not beat the price)!

Anyway, great pics all, I'm going to keep browsing from no till the day we leave, LOL.

we stayed at POP in 07 prior to purchasing DVC, all out of points this year so we are returning to POP in Dec..couldnt beat the deal!

It's a great place for kids...having the lake and the walkway is nice...great food court and gift shop.

we stayed at POP in 07 prior to purchasing DVC, all out of points this year so we are returning to POP in Dec..couldnt beat the deal!

It's a great place for kids...having the lake and the walkway is nice...great food court and gift shop.

cool. :goodvibes We have two kids - DD 7 and DS 9 Months :) Our daughter loved AS Movies 4 years ago when we stayed there, but have not stayed value since. I'm sure she will love it! :goodvibes

I will be honest....I would prefer a covered waiting area for the buses..especially when you have little ones in strollers....my DD12 still misses the food court at Pop!

I was actually looking at a mod stay , but then realized I will save the extra bucks for other things!
Better post a pic since this is the pic thread! lol

CJWDW_2007-003.jpg

CJWDW_2007-004.jpg

CJWDW_2007-007.jpg

I just wanted to say:

45 DAY MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so excited! First time @ Pop and I really think my kids are going to love it!!! This has been a really long summer!:cheer2::banana::cool1:

Well we booked our stay. Dec6-13. We stayed at POP last year and was not very happy with our stay. But i did give it another try this past may and was very happy this time. So we decided to stay there again.:thumbsup2:santa:

I have had building 4 lake view....have some pics....they may have been posted here along time ago..lol...but can post again. Lakeview is lovely...ew had ducks greeting us in the morning;)

If you would be willing to post a picture that would be great. Thanks. I am going with my 23 month old daughter and 10 yr old son.

CJWDW_2007-060.jpg

CJWDW_2007-057.jpg

Above is bldg 4, right outside our room...

I posted a few more earlier of the kiddie pool...great for little ones:goodvibes

I'll be arriving a week from Friday - I can also take pictures of anything specific -Let me know.

Hey Melanie,
Any pictures you could take facing Epcot would be great. If you happen to see the fireworks from there let me know.

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter