Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
a-113.jpg

I love the POP waffle pic! My son will love this! (I am thinking of staying our night after Vero and before the flight home)

Thank you so much for sharing it! :yay:

From March.

Steps at the Bowling Pin Pool.

disney3-18-09MK500.jpg

disney3-18-09MK501.jpg

disney3-18-09MK502.jpg

disney3-18-09MK503.jpg

In case you are a new POPer and get lost while walking around.

disney3-18-09MK504.jpg

Hoping one day this will be alive and thriving.

disney3-18-09MK505.jpg

disney3-18-09MK506.jpg

disney3-18-09MK507.jpg

disney3-18-09MK508.jpg

disney3-18-09MK509.jpg

Reminder that there is still a real world out there.

disney3-18-09MK513.jpg

Things to bring home.

disney3-18-09MK514.jpg

disney3-18-09MK515.jpg

disney3-18-09MK516.jpg

disney3-18-09MK517.jpg

disney3-18-09MK520.jpg

My granddaughter and I are going to be making a bracelet here in a couple of weeks. :)

disney3-18-09MK522.jpg

disney3-18-09MK523.jpg

disney3-18-09MK525.jpg

disney3-18-09MK524.jpg

disney3-18-09MK526.jpg

We will be back there a week from Saturday, so if anyone has any requests for pictures, I will try to get them.

Thanks for sharing those great and fun photos:) Have POP booked for a pre Christmas stay..hoping we are able to go:)

I saw back a long time ago someone had posted a pic of the tye dye cheesecake, could someone please post another pic of it. These pics are really making me wish our trip was here. Not even a month left so I can wait that long.:cool1::thumbsup2

I saw back a long time ago someone had posted a pic of the tye dye cheesecake, could someone please post another pic of it. These pics are really making me wish our trip was here. Not even a month left so I can wait that long.:cool1::thumbsup2

Her you go.
DSC02800-1.jpg

DSC04455.jpg

And here YOU go! Open wide!
DSC02805.jpg

MickeyWanaBe - thank you for posting the pic of that cheesecake! My husband's face lit up when he saw it - finally, he's getting excited for Disney!!

That cheesecake looks like it will make you glow in the dark :rotfl2:!! Now my DD is getting her taste buds ready for the assault when we get there on 8/14. Thanks for posting those pictures. I have a question: does anyone have a picture of the 2009 T-shirts and photo albums? I'm still kicking myself in the rump for not picking up last year's lime green 2008 T-shirt. Thanks for your help:thumbsup2.

What I just read on my photobucket account says that the bandwidth is usage per month.

So you probably won't be able to do anything until the next month cycle for your account.

What I just read on my photobucket account says that the bandwidth is usage per month.

So you probably won't be able to do anything until the next month cycle for your account.

Thanks!

I will take a look at it this weekend if I get a chance. We got super busy at work and I have a busy weekend coming up.

Here is the link to my album on Photobucket for now. All the picture I have posted on the Dis are there.
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/baerstaci/

Or you should be able to right click on the nifty bandwidth exceed "picture" :rolleyes: and get the direct link to each picture from the properties.

Sorry, everyone! I had over 55,000 views of my pictures in one day and exceeded my bandwidth. Does anyone know, will it reset or will the account no longer work unless I upgrade to pro? :confused3

It should reset at the begging of you monthly cycle. (that doesnt soundright. LOL:lmao:)
I had that problem too as my TR had a ton of views, so I upgraded. I did one of the promotions to upgrade...I joined the Disney movie club.

It should reset at the begging of you monthly cycle. (that doesnt soundright. LOL:lmao:)
I had that problem too as my TR had a ton of views, so I upgraded. I did one of the promotions to upgrade...I joined the Disney movie club.

You're right, begging for your monthly cycle doesn't sound right at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter