Points for Rent/Transfer: Polynesian 500 @ $18/pt. - 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a standard view studio at the Polynesian May 11-18, 2024. Do you still have the points available? Thank you!

Hello. I’m looking for a Poly standard studio, in 5/29/2024 out 6/3/2024, 2 adults 2 kids. Please let me know if you can rent points.

Interested in information about Poly. 6-7-24 through 6-10-24 (2 adults 2 kids). Curious about all room types

Hi! I am interested in a studio for 2 adults at BLT or Polynesian for 1/21/24-1/27/24. Thank you for checking.

Do you still have the option to transfer points? If so, what UY? And how many? is it 2024 points?
Thanks 😊

I am interested in booking a Poly Standard Studio room for Thursday, 2/8/2024 through Tuesday, 2/13/2024.

Please let me know if this is available.

Thank you so much!

I have rented numerous times, in the past.

I have points available for the Polynesian and can book up to 11 months from today.
Poly: $18/pt. 500 points available
I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out.

Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (Poly, VGF, BWV, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept Zelle/Venmo or check

I will help and assist you anyway I can.

Regards

UPDATE: I only have points left to be booked in 2024 so if you are looking to book a vacation in 2023 I can no longer accommodate these requests.
Interested in a studio at Poly from 5/31/2024 to 6/7/2024. Thanks!

Good morning. Looking for two possible sets of dates, two bedroom, flexible on location but prefer AKV SV. If not AKV, perhaps BWV PV, or Beach Club, Poly, any really with an upgraded view but we would be ballin' on a budget, so to speak, so no resorts that are insanely priced please. We have already stayed at OKW, and we loved it but looking for something different. Here is the info:

Scenario 1: Dec 16-20, 2023, four adults
Scenario 2: June 15-19 2024, four adults

Thanks!

Last edited:

I have points available for the Polynesian and can book up to 11 months from today.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Regards

UPDATE: I only have points left to be booked in 2024 so if you are looking to book a vacation in 2023 I can no longer accommodate these requests.
Hi,

I'm looking for Poly studio (lake view preferable, but standard view would work) checking in 1/13/24 and checking out 1/18/24.

Thanks!

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

Regards

Could you transfer 158 points? I am a DVC member. I want to use them for May 2024.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

Regards

Can you still transfer any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter