PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

Just got off The Dream yesterday, and can't wait until podcast cruise 4.0 (I booked while on board).

I'm definitely looking forward to the longer trip. 3 nights just wasn't enough, especially the issues we had with embarking. It was our first ever cruise and I'm hooked.

3-days is not long enough. The 7-day is MUCH less hectic.

I am really looking forward to a seven night cruise. Six full days. I want to get on "early" so I can make the most of the first day. :goodvibes

I really need to change my trip ticker, don't I? The ship is so far past the island now!

I'm definitely looking forward to the longer trip. 3 nights just wasn't enough, especially the issues we had with embarking. It was our first ever cruise and I'm hooked.

Your three night cruise only gave you two full days. Not at all enough time!

So, I have a question - we moved our dummy booking Friday to the podcast crusie, and did it thru Tracey H. at DU as John said to on another thread. Are we automatically put on the list of 400? do you get some kind of confirmation that you are included in the group?

I guess I want to be sure that we aren't just booked on the cruise, but are on the Podcast list!!

So, I have a question - we moved our dummy booking Friday to the podcast crusie, and did it thru Tracey H. at DU as John said to on another thread. Are we automatically put on the list of 400? do you get some kind of confirmation that you are included in the group?

I guess I want to be sure that we aren't just booked on the cruise, but are on the Podcast list!!

If you booked through Tracey, you are part of the Pod Cast Cruisers....once they reach the 400 mark, new bookings are put on the waitlist....if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

I would send Tracey and email to confirm.

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers !!!! We started the day out with a huge rainstorm...suppose to continue most of the day....it's ok though....I leave for Orlando on Thursday !!!

If you booked through Tracey, you are part of the Pod Cast Cruisers....once they reach the 400 mark, new bookings are put on the waitlist....if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

I would send Tracey and email to confirm.

I received the following email from Tracey:

Welcome Aboard!! All I needed was the reservation number, I will get you set up in our system and you are all set. Once I have you set up in our system, I will let you know your reservation number.

In the meantime if you have any questions, let me know.

Tracey

Hope this helps.

I did not get any confirmation - just assumed that booking with Tracey H does the trick. She knows we are on the PPC 4.0.

Interesting that PCC 4.0 threads seem to be more active than the ones for PCC 3.0.

Do you really think so...popcorn:::rolleyes1:banana::rolleyes::cheer2::littleangel:

I don't think deck two will be large enough for all your partying! :banana:

I missed your parties last December. Please make sure I know where they are! :cool1:

I did not get any confirmation - just assumed that booking with Tracey H does the trick. She knows we are on the PPC 4.0.

Interesting that PCC 4.0 threads seem to be more active than the ones for PCC 3.0.

Yes, it does....maybe because it's newer

Yes, it does....maybe because it's newer

Newer and better. :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE going to WDW with my kids, but being a single parent, it takes a lot out of me. Picking a time of year, a resort, then making ADRs etc. Not to mention the actual trip, I'm making sure everyone else is happy. My happiness comes through seeing my kids being happy.

It was our first ever cruise on any cruise line last week on the Dream, and there is SO much less work for me on a cruise. No ADRs, no planning about fav rides at what park what day. Just check my twins in the Oceaneers club and let my son go to the tween room and voila, the "me" time I never ever get at home or at WDW.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE going to WDW with my kids, but being a single parent, it takes a lot out of me. Picking a time of year, a resort, then making ADRs etc. Not to mention the actual trip, I'm making sure everyone else is happy. My happiness comes through seeing my kids being happy.

It was our first ever cruise on any cruise line last week on the Dream, and there is SO much less work for me on a cruise. No ADRs, no planning about fav rides at what park what day. Just check my twins in the Oceaneers club and let my son go to the tween room and voila, the "me" time I never ever get at home or at WDW.

I hear ya...I'm the planner of the family....all my DD wants to know is how much and when to show up....but on the cruise, there was nothing to plan, other than an excursion....we weren't sure what my DGD would do...the first night she stayed around us, then the next day we convinced her and her newly made friend to go to the teen club......after that, we hardly saw them except for dinner and sleeping....they LOVED the teen club and had a great time....then us adults could have some free time...4 days just wasn't long enough, it was over before we knew it....the 7 day cruise is going to awesome

....all my DD wants to know is how much and when to show up....

DH pretends he doesn't plan...but he does more shopping for the trip than I do. On cruise, plan excurions and such, but all the food and shows - let DCL take care of that.

DH pretends he doesn't plan...but he does more shopping for the trip than I do. On cruise, plan excurions and such, but all the food and shows - let DCL take care of that.

I love that on the cruise, it's all taken care of for you.....this next cruise, DD says she wants to be more involved with planning...she's been looking into the excursions..so we'll see just how much help she will be......I don't mind planning and doing research, but it would be nice to know what everyone is interested in so that they have some say in what we do.

Meaning the Fantasy is newer and better than the Dream? I know the are basically the same ship, but I am truly curious what wil be different and how? Decor? Night clubs? Restaurants? Shows?

the "me" time I never ever get at home or at WDW.

You "me" time will be spent with other adults!

4 days just wasn't long enough, it was over before we knew it....the 7 day cruise is going to awesome

PCC 2.0 was a four night cruise. We only had three full days. Not enough!

Meaning the Fantasy is newer and better than the Dream? I know the are basically the same ship, but I am truly curious what wil be different and how? Decor? Night clubs? Restaurants? Shows?

They haven't announced anything official as of yet, but I heard from Richie, the bartender at 687 (equivalent of hearing from a bus driver at WDW) that it will be essentially identical with some decor differences.

They haven't announced anything official as of yet, but I heard from Richie, the bartender at 687 (equivalent of hearing from a bus driver at WDW) that it will be essentially identical with some decor differences.

:rotfl2:

There have also been theories that they'll be making a few tweaks here and there based on what works and what doesn't on the Dream. Makes sense, since they are only in the process of building and changes would be a little easier to make now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter