Please share your pics from MNSSHP

Bah, I can't wait till I hit enough post count to post some of mine! We got some great shots of my group (the 12 of us...) from Sunday night

Hubby and I on the 21st of September. It was pretty warm until after the sun went down.

DisneyPhotoImage20.jpg

Thank you!!! Photopass has better ones, once they arrive, I will scan them in. I did not order the CD, w/ the 40% off for the MNSSHP photos, it wasnt worth it.

Nope-- i bought it on e-b-a-y.....Its a disney costume but I dont think Its available anymore.
Thanks for the compliments on our costumes--we had alot of fun dressing up and going into the MK!!:goodvibes

I'm beyond excited!!!!! In less than 24 Hours I will be at my very first MNSSHP! Keep your fingers crossed for sunshine for me!!!! I'll let you know how everything went when I get back !!!!

Heres one of my favorite pictures from last years MNSSHP, its all the candy we got!

Candy.jpg

Hey I seen you all walking around !!! We were ther that night too!! Here we are
100_2810.jpg

I just loved the MNSSHP!! Although it was a little more crowded than I anticipated.

I love your families costumes! I wore the same pirate dress as you 2 years ago to the MNSSHP. I wore those black boots that came with it too, but it was way too hot for them!

I love your families costumes! I wore the same pirate dress as you 2 years ago to the MNSSHP. I wore those black boots that came with it too, but it was way too hot for them!

R U serious? I just bought this at walmart like a month ago, and it came with NO BOOTS! I got jipped:rotfl:

004.jpg
This is one very funny lady-she was sitting outside HM on 9/21-entertaining guests in the line. She was there last year too.

004.jpg
This is one very funny lady-she was sitting outside HM on 9/21-entertaining guests in the line. She was there last year too.

I know the costume crew CM responsible for this one! She was hilarious when we saw her on the 30th, coming out of HM when she was just setting up. Commented on our wigs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter