Please share your pics from MNSSHP

Last year we went as the Three Hitchhiking Ghosts and The Bride. This year we'll be at 3 MNSSHP (Oct 14, 16 & 16) and we'll be doing the same characters + 2 (Prudence & Pickwick, also from the Haunted Mansion). Cannot wait!!

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

Oh my gosh..y'all look AMAZING!!!

I hope we see you this year!! We'll be at the parties on Oct.16th and Oct. 18th!!

Last year we went as the Three Hitchhiking Ghosts and The Bride. This year we'll be at 3 MNSSHP (Oct 14, 16 & 16) and we'll be doing the same characters + 2 (Prudence & Pickwick, also from the Haunted Mansion). Cannot wait!!

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

Ok you all look amazing! Can't you go on OCT 21st? lol I want to see you there! :thumbsup2

BlackBunny13 ! I will have to keep my eye out for your group! also going on the 16th Loving the costumes :D

Blackbunny...those are amazing!! Too bad you wont be there on 10/4!! My kids would love to see you!!

Blackbunny, your costumes are incredible! I wish you guys were going to be there when we are. How do you do the make up?

Haven't gone through the entire thread, but these are a few from 9/14 this year.

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

DSC02999-1.jpg

wow blackbunny those costumes are amazing...you could work for disney in the costume shop..we'll be there on the 16th also, if i see you do you mind if i take a pic?? it'll just be me and my dh- we're just wearing t-shirts...great job -:worship: :hmghost:

Here we are. We went Sunday, the 29th!! I cant wait till next year!!

47b7ce23b3127ccebdec421e9be100000026108IaNmzFu4Z8

Thanks!!! Actually DH was supposed to be prince charming, and I made one for him. DD was Cinderella, but the limited edition costume that had fiber optics in it, and I was supposed to be pink Sleeping Beauty, but DH left the costumes at home, and didnt realize until 10 minutes before we got to the hotel. So, needless to say, We ran to about 10 stores to try to find SOMETHING. I was soooooo mad at him!!!

Here is my husband and myself as Kuzco and Yzma during MNSSHP in 2005:
227394992_19c3ee7b5a.jpg

227492707_88dcfc331b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter